Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."
Car: 42045   By: Skid   Comment: "Counterpoint: http://imcdb.org/vehicle_113306-Plym..."
Car: 42045   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I dunno, the Freetown Pacer and Tennessee State Tr..."

URL: http://riceornot.ricecop.com/?auto=20432
Submitted on: 03-16-2003
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Cool little avatar I found on the anti-rice.com forums.

3-16-2003 @ 11:29:42 PM
Since WRC is one of my favorite forms of racing (second only to stock car/NASCAR racing) I just HAD to post this.

3-16-2003 @ 11:29:59 PM
Driver and navigator? From a rally?

3-16-2003 @ 11:31:48 PM
#2, Yep.

...also, from what I've heard, a lot of NASCAR drivers are avid WRC fans too. When they're not racing, they like to watch the rally boys tackle some rough racing.

3-16-2003 @ 11:33:11 PM
Posted By : solid_snake Reply | Edit | Del
look like lego men

3-16-2003 @ 11:36:17 PM
#3, I remember there was this rally game that there was in arcades where you would be driving from a 3rd person perspective, outside the car looking down at it, and you couldn't see ahead of the road, you'd get a quick flash of a sqiggly line showing the curves ahead, and then you'd have to navigate it from memory a few seconds later, fun game, the night stages were tough, as you were always in a controlled skid, and your lights were offten just lighting up trees while you were "feeling" for the road in the black

3-16-2003 @ 11:36:21 PM
Posted By : ambientFLIER Reply | Edit | Del
#1 you put WRC racing in second place...after NASCAR...there's something wrong with you

3-16-2003 @ 11:38:37 PM
#6, It's actually quite a close battle...if there's WRC and NASCAR on at the same time, I try to flip between them, but if forced to choose, I'd take NASCAR.

...and today's race at Darlington is a perfect reason on why I put WRC second.

3-16-2003 @ 11:39:59 PM
#5, YES! I played that one too! I believe your car was a late80's early90's Celica rally car. That game absorbed a LOT of my quarters in the bowling alley when I was young.

3-16-2003 @ 11:41:57 PM
#8, It was a Toyota of some sort.... After enough practice, I was pulling down the scratch times in the first 3 stages.....

I think I blew $5 on the one alpine stage where every freakin corner had an ice patch you'd spin out on if you weren't in low gear.....

Server time: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 11:24:10 PM