Car: 96542   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Does it know kung fu?..."
Car: 57399   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "You mean you don't want Moon Pie logos all over yo..."
Car: 96546   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "owner's an asshole too. He has a habit of running ..."
Car: 96546   By: Skid   Comment: "It looks, from what I can see, like good retail sp..."
Car: 96546   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "so fantastic its been for lease for over 2 years...."

Submitted by: Obsidian
Submitted on: 06-17-2003
View Stats Category: Truck
Those old Silverado's.

Why bother fully parking it? Let it all hang out into the street - like the pros do it!

Comments

11-08-2003 @ 07:35:00 PM
Actually, from what I understand, in some areas of the U.S. (not sure about Canada, eh), police can ticket you for blocking a sidewalk...even if it IS your own driveway.

10-13-2006 @ 09:05:55 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
Sierra :P

10-13-2006 @ 09:09:51 PM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#1, It's probably jurisdictional. Knowing Ottawa, oh fuck yes. Montreal, yes and Ontartio plates would get you "addition fine" boxes checked off. Toronto, probably.

10-13-2006 @ 09:13:37 PM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
My friend got in some trouble for parking his car on his front lawn last year, he only did it because his family had a lot of cars and there simply wasn't room enough for them all in the driveway. His neighbor, a spiteful old hag named Marge had called the cops on him. But as far as blocking driveways goes, I think it's frowned upon but there doesn't seem to be any legal rammifications.

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 10-13-2006 @ 09:14:57 PM]

10-13-2006 @ 09:16:16 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
#4, I'm glad I live out in the country and have a long driveway and no sidewalks in front of my house and also that my neighbor is my uncle.

Server time: Friday, November 17, 2017 11:45:06 PM