Car: 96371   By: DiRF   Comment: "Holy crap... the Degenatron page is still up......"
Car: 96371   By: Skid   Comment: "Wow, I can't believe those GTA3 promotional sites ..."
Car: 96371   By: Obsidian   Comment: "http://www.lovemedia.tv/..."
Car: 96371   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Yardie Lobo!..."
Car: 96371   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Doesn't look too bad...."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 23
Average Score 3.48
Verdict Good

Submitted by: Skid
Submitted on: 03-21-2004
View Stats Category: Photoshop/Art
A little bored tonight, so I decided to make a sequence of scenes from a fantasy ricecop movie. First scene...Lemming and DiRF are patroling the streets of San Francisco in a '68 Charger when they spot a ricer Integra. What to do?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]

9-04-2005 @ 04:58:15 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#160, Uhm, no.
Audis are perfect but have no character, they are just cold machines.
Alfas have loads of character but they are neither reliable norvery fast nor do they handle very good... but who cares? They are gorgeus, have some badass engines and are simply... hot.
Cuore Sportivo - Sporty Heart.

9-04-2005 @ 04:59:54 PM
Bah. I happen to think Audis are sexy cars. I absolutely love the new A4. Pity we don't get Alfas in the states. I would love a 147GTA or a new GT.

9-04-2005 @ 05:00:42 PM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#162, bah last gen s8 for me.

9-04-2005 @ 05:07:53 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#162, Audis are perfect*, not sexy.

*German cars are boooooring. Give me an Italian car!

9-22-2005 @ 11:13:34 PM
#152, You'll be featured. I'm still assembling a cast list: There will be a lot of cameos, and in some cases I'm going to just go for random people to represent certain RON allumni. For example, DiRF will be portrayed by Danny Masterson (Hyde from That '70s Show), Obsidian will be H.B. Halicki, Low-Tech Redneck will be Burt Reynolds, and Trooper will be represented by various pictures of Jesus.

I'll likely be ordering The Junkman next Friday, so it won't be too much longer now. I've already come up with a story that I'm pretty proud of, full of action, betrayal, intrigue, and other such niceties.

[Edited by Skid on 9-22-2005 @ 11:16:40 PM]

9-29-2005 @ 04:00:07 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#165, If you need some more pics of my car, contact me :)
Another poor paintshop: Drama! Tipo squad's leader blinded by his anti-rice zeal!

9-29-2005 @ 04:07:12 PM
#166, heh.

9-29-2005 @ 10:17:55 PM
Well, much like Return of the Living Dead, Ricecop part 4 and 5 will be done at nearly the same time.

Just a couple of days ago, an idea for another "movie" hit me, and this one I can actually go ahead and do....it involves the adventures of the Ricecop European Branch and a shipment of ricer parts to the U.S. through France. It will utilize scenes from Ronin and Reservoir Dogs. It'll be a lot shorter than the one that has been in planning, but it'll be a good experiment to see how well the idea of real actors and loading all the pictures into a photo album (thus making use of a slideshow, and only putting one link on here) will work. If all goes as planned, I'll be starting it tonight.

[Edited by Skid on 9-29-2005 @ 10:20:13 PM]

9-29-2005 @ 10:29:22 PM
#168, good luck dude. I have been anxious to see another one. I can't wait to see how your new movie turns out!

9-30-2005 @ 04:56:33 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#168, Oh... Overnight Parts From Japan via France Co., huh? :D
BTW Euro rice (especially German and French) is some of the worst...

9-30-2005 @ 04:57:49 PM
#170, I'll vote for french rice is the worst. Then, British rice.

9-30-2005 @ 05:07:40 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#171, British rice is nothing. Suck on this:

9-30-2005 @ 05:13:35 PM
#172, ugh. No. Just no.

6-09-2006 @ 05:06:29 PM
Well, I finally broke down and bought a cheap version of WinDVD from Ebay, so as soon as it ships and I have the ability to do screen grabs, I'll finally do those last two installments that have been languishing in my head all this time:

Ricecop 4: The French Deflection
Ricecop 5: Holy War on Mopar

These will be quite long (part 4 in particluar), but they should be fun to make and read (I think the story to part 4 in particular is pretty clever).

6-09-2006 @ 05:09:45 PM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#174, can i be in it?

6-09-2006 @ 05:15:32 PM
#175, I was going to put you in the 4th one, driving the Audi from Ronin, assuming you don't mind being portrayed by the decidedly chubby American actor Skip Sudduth.

6-09-2006 @ 05:18:06 PM
All I hope is that I make an appearance in both, whether it's a small part or not :D

What am I gonna crash THIS time? :P

6-09-2006 @ 05:22:05 PM
#177, You'll have a major part in part 4 (probably a smaller appearance in 5), and you'll be portrayed by Harvey Keitel. I will say that you don't crash anything, but you do get to shoot ambientFLIER in the head.

6-09-2006 @ 05:22:17 PM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#176, That makes me happy! tee hee

6-09-2006 @ 05:27:20 PM
Posted By : solid_snake Reply | Edit | Del
#174, You could have just downloaded BS player.
e:or disable acceleration and use WMP

[Edited by solid_snake on 6-09-2006 @ 05:30:25 PM]