Car: 87080   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Push down, pull it back, and watch it go right up ..."
Car: Fpost   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "That sucks. :( If I was more willing to dilute my ..."
Car: Fpost   By: DiRF   Comment: "So... they're just outright lying now? In random ..."
Car: Fpost   By: Skid   Comment: "Fuck 'em. They've dug their own grave, now they'll..."
Car: 92199   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "That's what my grandpa thought in 1980 when he bou..."

Submitted on: 07-22-2004
View Stats Category: Vehicle Misc
1973 Mustang Mach 1

Jesus CHRIST! He just hit a DAMN POST!

Comments

1 2 ]

7-22-2004 @ 06:16:26 PM
Damn that Cadillac! http://photo.ricecop.com/pics/jchjhadp1.jpg
Point of impact: http://photo.ricecop.com/pics/jchjhadp2.jpg (the lamp post is kinda blurred, hard to see)
Still spinning: http://photo.ricecop.com/pics/jchjhadp3.jpg
Coming to a rest http://photo.ricecop.com/pics/jchjhadp4.jpg

7-22-2004 @ 06:19:34 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
where did you gets these from?

7-22-2004 @ 06:22:50 PM
Posted By : V8Tbird Reply | Edit | Del
its from the orginal Gone in 60.

7-22-2004 @ 06:23:26 PM
#2, Image grabs from my Deadline Auto Theft DVD (using PowerDVD on my computer)

"Deadline Auto Theft" was Halicki trying to get more mainstream attention. He basically spliced together some footage from the first "Gone in Sixty Seconds", and added a chase in the beginning with a Bricklin... it was never that successful though.
But the DVD also has what footage there is of "Gone in Sixty Seconds 2", the movie in which Halicki was killed during a stunt.

7-22-2004 @ 06:25:04 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
#3, no shit, I ment the pics themselfs

7-22-2004 @ 06:26:29 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
#4, ah, I was going to be pissed if they were off the net, cause I have looked time and time again for them

7-22-2004 @ 06:49:11 PM
#6, Any specific pic you'd want me to grab (from the GiSS chase)?

7-22-2004 @ 06:52:11 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
#7, nah, what I had been looking for was him hitting the pole

7-22-2004 @ 06:53:15 PM
#8, So I hit the nail on the head...so to speak. Glad I could be of help. :)

7-22-2004 @ 06:57:24 PM
WHy can we have more movies like this? No CGI, no fireballs, no lame-ass cliche's of cars ramping off things, just basic good/bad driving, I mean, when you beat cars together, they MAKE thier own special effects....... :D

7-22-2004 @ 07:00:52 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
#10, agrees 100%, CGI has its place, just not in car chases

7-22-2004 @ 07:01:59 PM
Posted By : Bling24 Reply | Edit | Del
#11, *cough*2fast2furious*cough*

7-22-2004 @ 07:05:03 PM
This point may have been driven into the ground already but, for the uninitiated, that Cadillac that clipped him wasn't supposed to be part of the stunt...most of the chase scenes were filmed on ACTIVE FREEWAYS with REAL TRAFFIC... he was supposed to cut across the road and divider, and end up on the offramp, but that didn't go as planned.

They didn't even inform the Highway maintenance people that they had HIT the post...the maintenance people probably wondered what the hell happened.

7-22-2004 @ 07:06:18 PM
Posted By : Bling24 Reply | Edit | Del
#13, you must film...........like the ninja *gong*

7-22-2004 @ 08:48:00 PM
Posted By : LordFlux Reply | Edit | Del
#10, Also agrees 100%. I would love to see a really kick ass car movie with absolutely no CGI (no enhancements like extra dust... NO CGI!!!). No 0-400mph NOS buttons or jumping bridges and landing without a single scratch. No bullshit. Bring in some old muscle for good measure. And last but not least... wreckage and carnage. Gotta have that.

7-22-2004 @ 08:50:54 PM
Damn, I could've used these images for 31337. My images of Eleanor were all awful resolutions.

7-22-2004 @ 08:52:00 PM
#16, See also 34157

7-22-2004 @ 08:54:48 PM
#16, So basically, if you need ANY image from a specific scene from GiSS, or 2F2F (yeah right :P ), just tell me, and I'll see if I can get a screen grab for ya.

7-22-2004 @ 08:56:36 PM
#18, Well, I do need some images of the 2F2F Evo....

7-22-2004 @ 08:59:10 PM
#19, I gotta go to bed right now, but tomorrow I'll see what I can do. Stay tuned. Oh yeah, I already posted an image from 2F2F (actually kinda like from F&F 1.5, you'll read the comments to find out) 34160

1 2 ]