Car: 96574   By: Skid   Comment: "1984. Nice to see an early third gen kicking aroun..."
Car: 96572   By: Skid   Comment: "I'd like to switch places with the owner of this c..."
Car: 96575   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Oh, you lost your petrol flap? You haven't lived ..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7oUWqoKXVc And no..."
Car: 40944   By: DiRF   Comment: "Correction: Fat Urbo. Obviously, they're obsessed ..."

Submitted on: 10-07-2004
View Stats Category: Vehicle Misc
My most recent diecast purchase...
A Tomica 1:64 Toyota Hiace delivery van.

I was just browsing the awesome diecast store in my area, and came across this little bugger...it was cute, so I bought it. This is just a picture of an identical one that I found on the internet.

Comments

10-07-2004 @ 03:51:15 PM
The prices for these on the internet are about $5-$6... I haggled the guy down to $4.

It's kinda nice to have something different in my 1:64 diecast collection... this is my first Tomica.

6-23-2006 @ 02:56:35 PM
Nice filename. :)

6-23-2006 @ 02:59:45 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#2, Where did I heard that ?

6-23-2006 @ 03:03:05 PM
#3, I remember it being in Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. I definitely recall, however, that the answer to the question is "My ass".

6-23-2006 @ 03:08:14 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#4, AHAHA yeah! I really liked the french translation of this movie (dubbed in Quebec), although I hate translations most of the time.

11-27-2017 @ 09:25:00 PM
#1, "first Tomica"... oh, you poor naive fool... you have no idea what you started.

11-28-2017 @ 05:53:13 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#6, Is that patient zero? Should we euthanize him before the infection spreads?

11-28-2017 @ 07:31:52 PM
#7, *imagining a hoard of Tomica diecasts stacking on top of each other to climb over a barrier, la the film adaptation of "World War Z"*

11-29-2017 @ 04:14:13 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#8, I think of Tomica diecasts females using electro-chemical rays to first pacify the host before finding a place on the host's lower back to burrow into an lay her clutch of approximately 500 fertilized eggs within a sealed cocoon. Followed a 30 - 45 seasonally dependent incubation period - the young Tomica hatch - break free of the cocoon - and make their way down to the hosts legs to the floor. Here they are at their most vulnerable as they grow from the larval stage to their MicroMachine stage - where their greatest risks of death are by dust bunnies - crushed by feet - or by being consumed by doges. By 9 weeks - the Tomica have reached their adult size and mating rituals begin - often in childrens sandboxes - but increasingly on wooden shelving. Upon fertilization - the cycle begins again.

11-29-2017 @ 04:51:03 PM
#9, Alright, then.

11-29-2017 @ 07:47:13 PM
#6, I feel your pain. Or maybe that's just the cocoon Obsidian was talking about. I should get that looked at.

11-30-2017 @ 04:03:55 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#11, It's a symbiotic host/parasite thing so won't feel any pain - and your body heat aids the incubation period.

Server time: Friday, December 15, 2017 02:57:05 PM