Car: 52718   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "But cottage cheese makes such a nice squishy splat..."
Car: 96548   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Village of the Damned Edition, apparently...."
Car: 73521   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "When this car finally dies, it's coming back from ..."
Car: 52718   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "It's like a 1:87 scale replica of the Battle of St..."
Car: 51993   By: DiRF   Comment: "Well, congrats to Martin Truex Jr. on his Nascar C..."

Submitted by: Biohazard
Submitted on: 03-09-2005
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Wh4t j00 l00k1n 4t f00!?

Comments

3-09-2005 @ 07:40:26 AM
Posted By : V8Tbird Reply | Edit | Del
KITTY!!

3-09-2005 @ 08:17:53 AM
Oh...that cat's got cool eyes.

Ever since we got our cat in late December (first pet we've had that wasn't confined to a tank or cage), I think I've become a cat person. They're just so fun to watch when they're being goofballs.

3-09-2005 @ 09:18:17 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#2, I'm a true dog person. I like cats, but dogs are so much more energetic and unpredictable. We got one big fat cat (I'll try to find a picture) and we just got a new puppy like a month ago. She's a cross between a labrador and a rottweiler.

3-09-2005 @ 01:41:53 PM
Posted By : LordFlux Reply | Edit | Del
#2, Congrats on getting a cat. I've had my cat for... hmmm... about 6 years I guess. She's a real bitch 95% of the time... very tempermental... but the other 5% of the time, she's pretty cool.

3-10-2005 @ 12:48:38 AM
Posted By : ambientFLIER Reply | Edit | Del
i got a beautiful medium-haired orange tabby with pronounced brown stripes, a fluffy tail, and a white diamond on his chest, named tiger...everybody always compliments him

3-10-2005 @ 10:47:20 AM
My cat, Savannah, it what is called a "Torty" (Tortoise coat), she's dark brown with shades of tan... kinda like a dark German Shepherd's coat... has light fur around her eyes, giving her an innocent look, and her chin and belly are light tan. She's also got three completely dark brown legs, with the fourth one being light tan (it's one of her front legs)... really cute.

4-01-2005 @ 09:36:33 PM
I did have about 15 of them, but now I'm down to four. It's amazing what you can do with a pet carrier, some tuna, and enough free time to make several trips to the local dump.

8-30-2005 @ 01:17:07 AM
Posted By : ambientFLIER Reply | Edit | Del
cute kitty

i prefer cats with fluffy tails though, they don't look like sticks

[Edited by ambientFLIER on 8-30-2005 @ 01:17:28 AM]