Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 3
Average Score 1.00
Verdict Good

Submitted by: Biohazard
Submitted on: 03-09-2005
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Wh4t j00 l00k1n 4t f00!?

3-09-2005 @ 07:40:26 AM
Posted By : V8Tbird Reply | Edit | Del

3-09-2005 @ 08:17:53 AM
Oh...that cat's got cool eyes.

Ever since we got our cat in late December (first pet we've had that wasn't confined to a tank or cage), I think I've become a cat person. They're just so fun to watch when they're being goofballs.

3-09-2005 @ 09:18:17 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#2, I'm a true dog person. I like cats, but dogs are so much more energetic and unpredictable. We got one big fat cat (I'll try to find a picture) and we just got a new puppy like a month ago. She's a cross between a labrador and a rottweiler.

3-09-2005 @ 01:41:53 PM
Posted By : LordFlux Reply | Edit | Del
#2, Congrats on getting a cat. I've had my cat for... hmmm... about 6 years I guess. She's a real bitch 95% of the time... very tempermental... but the other 5% of the time, she's pretty cool.

3-10-2005 @ 12:48:38 AM
Posted By : ambientFLIER Reply | Edit | Del
i got a beautiful medium-haired orange tabby with pronounced brown stripes, a fluffy tail, and a white diamond on his chest, named tiger...everybody always compliments him

3-10-2005 @ 10:47:20 AM
My cat, Savannah, it what is called a "Torty" (Tortoise coat), she's dark brown with shades of tan... kinda like a dark German Shepherd's coat... has light fur around her eyes, giving her an innocent look, and her chin and belly are light tan. She's also got three completely dark brown legs, with the fourth one being light tan (it's one of her front legs)... really cute.

4-01-2005 @ 09:36:33 PM
I did have about 15 of them, but now I'm down to four. It's amazing what you can do with a pet carrier, some tuna, and enough free time to make several trips to the local dump.

8-30-2005 @ 01:17:07 AM
Posted By : ambientFLIER Reply | Edit | Del
cute kitty

i prefer cats with fluffy tails though, they don't look like sticks

[Edited by ambientFLIER on 8-30-2005 @ 01:17:28 AM]