Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."

Submitted on: 05-19-2005
View Stats Category: Vehicle Group
A couple of newer Satellite Beach Police Crown Victoria Interceptors.

For being such a beautiful little coastal town, we really do have some mean lookin' cop cars. Only half of the cars on the force have lightbars. The ones that don't have lightbars don't have pushbars either, so they look like normal cars from the front.

5-19-2005 @ 11:41:00 AM
I talk to some of the cops in this town at work quite a bit... though the cars are very stealthy, they're horrible to be in during the summer... they heat up like motherfuckers. SBPD also just recently got a Harley, painted completely black.

5-19-2005 @ 11:41:53 AM
Posted By : 427 Vette Reply | Edit | Del

5-19-2005 @ 11:44:48 AM
I'm STILLLL trying to locate a Road Champs 2000 1/43 Satellite Beach Police Crown Vic... I "bought" one on eBay quite a while ago, but the seller informed me he actually didn't have one, one of his shipping boxes was mislabelled... so he sent me TWO other cars of my choice instead for no extra cost. I chose an FHP Crown Vic and an Indian Harbour Beach Crown Vic (IHB is our neighboring town, and one of IHB's finest pulled me over right after I got my learner's permit)

5-19-2005 @ 12:47:35 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
You can see some of my town's police cars in the background of 6411. The picture is 5 years old but they still have the same paintjob.

5-19-2005 @ 01:07:48 PM
Posted By : kstagger Reply | Edit | Del
my local GRPD cop cars are a dark Navy blue with white/red lettering

5-19-2005 @ 03:16:15 PM
#3, Hmmm... I wonder if it would be a good idea to head over to the station, and ask if anyone there has one of those diecasts, and would be willing to part with it for a price...

10-01-2005 @ 03:34:31 AM
Posted By : ambientFLIER Reply | Edit | Del

the police in my town...the only difference is that they are using brand new durangos with led light bars now

[Edited by ambientFLIER on 10-01-2005 @ 03:34:45 AM]

10-01-2005 @ 03:39:19 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
I want an Ottawa Police car. OPS (Ottawa Police Service, any year), OPP (ontario procincial police, any year. Ottawa Division), Canadian Military Police (Ottawa branch any year), RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Ottawa Division Caprice or Impala)

I will pay you for it

12-17-2006 @ 12:24:26 AM
Well... now the SBPD have converted the cars that have lightbars to having really really small "white" lightbars that are even less visible...

12-17-2006 @ 12:25:46 AM
#9, so does the Lawrence Police. I think it has to do with how new/old the car is.

Server time: Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:47:29 PM