Car: 81412   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "NSU Prinz too...."
Car: 81412   By: DiRF   Comment: "I can see where you're coming from in regards to t..."
Car: 81412   By: Skid   Comment: "It does bring to mind a two-door version of the la..."
Car: 81412   By: DiRF   Comment: "That is incredibly... British-looking for a BMW......"
Car: 87080   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Push down, pull it back, and watch it go right up ..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 3
Average Score 1.00
Verdict Not Rice

Submitted by: Subourbon187
Submitted on: 02-19-2006
View Stats Category: Truck
International Harvester school bus

Comments

1 2 3 ]

2-19-2006 @ 11:46:57 PM
#20, good god. Sadly, that sounds like my aunt and uncles's place.

2-19-2006 @ 11:50:46 PM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#21, Yeah, him and his bro bought these two brand new FX4 F-150s, but I don't know how they're gonna pay for em now that all the snow's gone and it's waaay too cold to cut grass, that whole family has no freaking idea how to manage money, hell I had to talk the kid outta buying a $5000 home theater system last year.

2-19-2006 @ 11:53:20 PM
#22, wow. That sucks. Drug dealers?

2-19-2006 @ 11:59:00 PM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#23, Nah, landscapers, I left the business cause he hardly paid me at all because he was saving up for some fucking riding mower we didn't even need and he got himself quite a few more customers naturally >:( And then his bro quit his carpentry job and joined with him. But his bro hung around with a lot of scum bags so for all I know they're peddling meth. But I'm not mad really, the work sucked and the customers were mostly douchebags.

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 2-20-2006 @ 12:00:28 AM]

2-20-2006 @ 12:00:25 AM
#24, Wow. Sounds like a high class family.

2-20-2006 @ 12:02:27 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#25, Heh, well they good people, just very Clan-ish. Not in a racist sense (although Shawn was an insufferable bigot) but they didn't pal around with alot of people and if you didn't fit into their "Dynamic" (for lack of a better word) they didn't want anything to do with you.

2-20-2006 @ 12:04:12 AM
#26, hmm. So the jock attitude without the sporting personality? Basically, stuck up scumbags?

2-20-2006 @ 12:08:56 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#27, "Scum bags" is a little harsh but not totally untrue. They thought they could just buy their way out of problems, so I guess stuck up would be accurate. Mood swings alot too, I mean me and Shawn would be talking about some neutral subject and then he'd get all anal and weird. I didn't dislike them but I thought they could have all used a high colonic sometimes...

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 2-20-2006 @ 12:10:09 AM]

2-20-2006 @ 12:11:15 AM
#28, ah I gotcha. Now for a more interesting (to me at least) topic. Any characteristic that piss you off about freinds?

2-20-2006 @ 12:13:54 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#29, Honestly, I don't have a huge amount of people I hang around with, I never talk to anyone from junior high or high school anymore. Hell I spend more time talking on RON than I do socializing. But I guess being a mooch would be on my top 10, along with alcoholism and peer pressure. Not to sound like a stiff but I don't like spending my Saturday nights holding back my buddies hair when they empty the contents of their stomachs into the crapper...

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 2-20-2006 @ 12:17:30 AM]

2-20-2006 @ 12:17:32 AM
#30, indeed. I am on r_o_n much more than socializing. I have a few close freinds I hang out with. Although, my freind Allie has the dumbass tendency to brake rather hard to get people to put thier seatbelts on.

2-20-2006 @ 12:20:03 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#31, My buddy Trevor is a whacko driver, once we were leaving a Meijer's lot and we almost got T-boned cause he pulled in front of a bus and didn't see the car coming from the other side.

2-20-2006 @ 12:24:11 AM
#32, Jesus. All I know, is in all honesty, if there are more than me and Allie in her truck, I am scared to ride with her. She does stupid stunts in an effort to show off, just like the do on "Mischief: DVD". One night we were coming back from KC and we were just entering Lawrence, and there was a gas station. She decided she didn't want to stop at the red light, so we entered the gas station, and instead of the usual cut through, she fucking floored it. We went around a corner coming out of the gas station with the tail out. She finally got the truck straight and just fucking POUNDED it all the way down the street (which is known for younger kids and families and serves as a main road to gated communities). I remember at one point I glanced over and the needle read 65. On a fucking city street. Mind you were in a Ram like mine only 2 years older and 4WD.

[Edited by ricerocketboy on 2-20-2006 @ 12:25:53 AM]

2-20-2006 @ 12:27:18 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#33, And us guys have to pay higher insurance, WTF? My grandpa used to tell me stories about how his pal Dean would actually use his Chevy to bump people around corners way back in the 40s, there have always been psycho drivers.

2-20-2006 @ 12:29:48 AM
#34, Her sister currently is learning to drive. I pray she doesn't kill herself or others. She's already earned a hefty speeding ticket on her record for pushing 90+ with her mom in the car . Worst part is, she has a Grand Prix GTP with new pulleys and she's having her BF re-program the ECU.

2-20-2006 @ 12:31:16 AM
Posted By : moparman Reply | Edit | Del
You know if two people push on one of the heaters under the seat hard enough on one of these, anti-freeze goes everywhere. Pisses the bus driver of too.

2-20-2006 @ 12:32:39 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#35, Get that car away from her, I'd steal the engine...

#36, Hmmmm good to know

2-20-2006 @ 12:34:10 AM
#37, indeed. I want to offer to buy it from her. Seriously. She does not know the meaning of safety. None of the Halls know what safety or general public awareness is.

2-20-2006 @ 12:38:16 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#38, My gal pal Haley has an older brother who did lawn jobs and ran over trash bins with the Saturn coupe their mom bought him. When she took it away he complained like a little kid, he insisted he should have a car. Probably one of the biggest assholes I've ever had the displeasure of meeting, and that's saying something.

2-20-2006 @ 12:39:32 AM
#39, Wow. He sounds immature and childish.

1 2 3 ]