Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."
Car: 42045   By: Skid   Comment: "Counterpoint: http://imcdb.org/vehicle_113306-Plym..."
Car: 42045   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I dunno, the Freetown Pacer and Tennessee State Tr..."

Submitted by: Adambomb
Submitted on: 07-22-2006
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Another cat had kittens in our backyard recently. There's 2 like this and one grey tiger-striped one.

7-22-2006 @ 07:42:41 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
e: 4-2 grey and 2 like this.

7-22-2006 @ 07:53:26 PM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
wow. you're a member of the "stray cat in the backyard had kittens with black and white & gray/striped" too?
sucks don't it?

7-23-2006 @ 11:47:49 AM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
The mother killed a Squirrel yesterday, and they ate it under the deck, which is where they live now. All that was left this morning was the tail. She was hunting again today, but my mom went out there and scared her away.

7-23-2006 @ 12:10:44 PM
Posted By : StillRuns Reply | Edit | Del
Two cats made a home on our property. One lives under the box for my new windshield for my convertible. The other lives under my convertible.

7-23-2006 @ 03:53:36 PM
I have a bunch of cats at my house, and they die off/run away/have kittens so often I can't even keep track of them anymore.

Kind of my own Darwinian model in my backyard....the strong survive, the weak die, and the rest bug me every time I go outside until I pour food out for them.

7-23-2006 @ 03:57:06 PM
Quite a few ferals around my house... one of the people in my neighborhood feeds them... most of them are smokey-grey colored, with one or two white/w/black spots around here too... though, there was this one, which everyone knew as "Buddy"... if he had not been a feral cat, he would have been GORGEOUS... he was a torty persian... hell, even as a mangy feral cat, he was a beatiful animal.

Haven't seen Buddy around for a long time now... he had a nasty habit of running out in front of cars, and sleeping underneath cars... I'm guessing those habits finally got the better of him :(

7-23-2006 @ 04:20:21 PM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
i'm trying to find a no kill shelter that'll take mine.
got the slutty mom always waiting outside for more food and the kittens caged up inside.

Server time: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 03:18:43 AM