Car: 96664   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I really liked the LSS models of these when they w..."
Car: 93582   By: Adambomb   Comment: "*claps*..."
Car: 96371   By: DiRF   Comment: "Holy crap... the Degenatron page is still up......"
Car: 96371   By: Skid   Comment: "Wow, I can't believe those GTA3 promotional sites ..."
Car: 96371   By: Obsidian   Comment: "http://www.lovemedia.tv/..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 3
Average Score 1.00
Verdict Good

Submitted by: thirtyseven
Comments: 237  (Read/Post)   Favorites: 4  (View)
Submitted on: 12-10-2006
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Evidence of flagrant mod abuse, exhibit A: new member KEFIR deleted for seemingly no other reason than average grammar. This will surely have me banned but I'm tired of this tyrannical behavior by who I suspect is a lone agent.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]

12-10-2006 @ 03:27:36 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#100, b& x 2

12-10-2006 @ 03:28:02 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#101, only times 2???

12-10-2006 @ 03:28:51 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#102, ...THOUSAND

12-10-2006 @ 03:29:01 AM
#100, No and no. I'm not insinuating that anyone in this thread wouldn't make it on the Forums, just stating what they expect out of a member...

12-10-2006 @ 03:29:32 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#103, slit wrists am i!

12-10-2006 @ 03:29:58 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#104, why do they hate RoN?

12-10-2006 @ 03:31:34 AM
Posted By : ImRaptor Reply | Edit | Del
#106, Dirf covered that earlier on in this thread.

Edit. Sorry, it was LTR. Had it mixed in me head.

[Edited by ImRaptor on 12-10-2006 @ 03:32:21 AM]

12-10-2006 @ 03:31:57 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#107, he didn't really say WHY

12-10-2006 @ 03:32:28 AM
Posted By : Bling24 Reply | Edit | Del
I know I shouldn't be, but I'm kinda sad/upset that I'll never be a respected memeber on there.

12-10-2006 @ 03:33:09 AM
Posted By : ImRaptor Reply | Edit | Del
#108, "because there was a bad period about a year ago when all the RON rejects DID in fact migrate over there, and got themsevles banned in quick order, thus a lot of the senior forum members are pretty xenophobic."

From LTR's post.

12-10-2006 @ 03:33:50 AM
#82, Heh, I kind of know how you feel. The whole furry incident in my first 6 or so months here earned me a less than spotless reputation that remains to this day. I feel more welcome here now than I did, say, a month ago, because I changed my attitude and the general content of my posts. My furry art was getting me in trouble, even though it was harmless. I'd like to be able to once again post a furry every so often (NOT spam like I used to do) without getting flamed. It would be nice if everyone here could treat each other with respect, like forums are supposed to be. I hate to see long-term members leaving, whoever they are, because it tells me that a chunk of RoN is dying. If older members leave and they aren't replaced by new ones, nothing is left.

12-10-2006 @ 03:34:54 AM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
OT Forum question - is nilo really a midget or is his e-cranky act just that - an act?

12-10-2006 @ 03:36:07 AM
Posted By : MxCx Reply | Edit | Del
I bowl with hot chicks.

12-10-2006 @ 03:37:11 AM
If RoN does indeed die, it will have been one helluva ride. It was just intended to be a cute sidetrack spoof of "Hot or Not" to just be a diversion from the Ricecop mainpage... it was never intended to spawn its own community (at least, I don't think it was intended, hell, for the first few months ya couldn't even comment on pictures)

Rice or Not has been very enjoyable for me, to this day, and I know it's been enjoyable to tons of other people, be they still here or have left...

I can always completely migrate over to the Forums if RoN goes byebye, I'll miss it, definitely, but I'll manage.

12-10-2006 @ 03:37:29 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#111, It'll just be me, dirf, and a parrot which 37 has forced to make his posts.

I'd be fine with some furness....just make sure the eyes don't penetrate my soul and make me feel dirty like what D-O just posted

12-10-2006 @ 03:38:23 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#113, u2?

12-10-2006 @ 03:38:57 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#110, okay reading comprehension > me. you win

#109, its because either your OT posts are respected or hated by members... unfortunately nobody else shares our love for nikes

#111, i dont care what kinda animals are in your drawings, you're talented as hell

#112, i don't know him

#113, congratulations

12-10-2006 @ 03:41:52 AM
Oh yeah, for people that haven't been here since late 2001/early 2002, to get an idea of how Rice or Not started out... it was basically almost as simple as Battle of the Blings is now. Imagine Battle of the Blings spawning a community of members who discussed anything and everything, though mostly car related stuff... Now you can probably get an idea of the horror the Forum members felt when Rice or Not started spawning a community of its own :P

12-10-2006 @ 03:43:13 AM
#114, I'm not even on the Ricecop forums, I've never been there. I'm only here for this.

12-10-2006 @ 03:45:28 AM
Posted By : Driven_out Reply | Edit | Del
Hell the voting feature on RoN is like... never used anymore, the top lists never changed in a LOOOONG while.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]