Car: 81412   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "NSU Prinz too...."
Car: 81412   By: DiRF   Comment: "I can see where you're coming from in regards to t..."
Car: 81412   By: Skid   Comment: "It does bring to mind a two-door version of the la..."
Car: 81412   By: DiRF   Comment: "That is incredibly... British-looking for a BMW......"
Car: 87080   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Push down, pull it back, and watch it go right up ..."

Submitted by: thirtyseven
Submitted on: 06-11-2007
Veyron

Comments

6-11-2007 @ 08:12:03 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
WOW I LOVE THAT COMBO

6-11-2007 @ 08:19:45 PM
I haven't thought much of the Veyron's styling until I saw this one. Maybe the color combination just sets it off right, but damn that's a fine-looking machine.

6-11-2007 @ 08:57:58 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
Agreed, best color combo yet seen on this car.

6-11-2007 @ 09:28:19 PM
#3, I'm rather partial to the red/black combo myself. I still don't like the car itself, though.

6-11-2007 @ 10:51:21 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
I'm still not impressed with the Veyron's dash and interior. It's not appealing or imaginative. For 1.3M - I'd want something a little better.

Granted - the interior is not what the Veyron is bought for.

6-11-2007 @ 10:55:41 PM
#5, Yes, but the interior is where you spend all of your time while driving the car.

6-11-2007 @ 10:58:53 PM
Posted By : Lemming Reply | Edit | Del
#6, So? Admittedly, for over $1M, I'd like (much) better, but I've spent $0 on interior enhancements on the Rustang and the car has well upwards of $10K worth of aftermarket parts.

So long as it's got a seat and everything works, it's OK. The F40 is the ideal model of function over form. ;)

6-11-2007 @ 11:03:50 PM
#7, Indeed. But if you think about it, a lot of fancy cars have crappy or poorly-detailed interiors. If I'm going to spend, say, $300k for a Rolls Phantom, I want a car that doesn't have a steering wheel that appears to have been sourced from a 30-year-old semi truck. How has Bentley gotten away with putting black steering wheels in cars with cream interior? I can see that happening in a Ford Focus, but a Bentley?
As for the Bugatti, it is supposed to be a luxury exotic, is it not? Luxury as well as performance.

6-11-2007 @ 11:15:19 PM
Posted By : 89Rettagt Reply | Edit | Del
ive never been big on interiors either, but i replaced the seats in my supra and am very pleased. lateral support is a good thing.

#8, the dash is black to reduce glare. just like on the front of planes.

[Edited by 89Rettagt on 6-11-2007 @ 11:17:07 PM]

6-11-2007 @ 11:18:50 PM
Posted By : Lemming Reply | Edit | Del
#9, Indeed. The most I'd do is put in a proper bucket. :D

6-11-2007 @ 11:25:41 PM
Posted By : 89Rettagt Reply | Edit | Del
#10, after all the times ive hugged my car, it can now hug me back with adjustable side supports. :D

theyre 24 year old stock P-type seats. but more adjustable and less pink.

[Edited by 89Rettagt on 6-11-2007 @ 11:26:00 PM]

6-11-2007 @ 11:27:08 PM
#9, I never mentioned the dash. I said steering wheel.

6-11-2007 @ 11:29:33 PM
Posted By : 89Rettagt Reply | Edit | Del
#12, well the cream steering wheel would look horribly out of place with a black dash and all.

6-11-2007 @ 11:39:29 PM
#13, GIS says you're right.

6-12-2007 @ 03:12:46 AM
Posted By : Rik McCloud Reply | Edit | Del
Not really a massive fan of that blue. It looks like it's more suited to an old Ford Escort >.< I'd have a Veyron in black all over. And in my opinion, the interior looks good. Maybe not as nice as an Aston but still

6-12-2007 @ 09:38:27 AM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#8, Traditionally Rolls and Bentleys have had very simple, functional wheels... I like the Phantom's.

6-12-2007 @ 04:39:55 PM