Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."

Submitted by: Disrupture
Submitted on: 07-12-2007
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Ok.. this is the Official "Post pictures of your house/appartment/condo/parent's house/shack/where you live" thread. Interior and exterior pics and some minor details would be appreciated !

1 2 3 4 5 ]

7-18-2007 @ 02:05:29 PM
I like your house. The living room deco is pretty nice. I would snap off some pics of my house if people really want to see it.

7-18-2007 @ 02:08:20 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#21, This is what this thread is about, whoever is posting !

e: if you're talking about my "house", well, thanks ! I really like old stuff and oldschool decoration.

[Edited by Disrupture on 7-18-2007 @ 02:10:06 PM]

7-18-2007 @ 02:08:42 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#20, Warning: you will feel old. You will spend weekends at Home Depot and get a red neck working on the garden. You'll breathe mold, kill insects, and smash your fingers with misaimed hammer blows. You will spend lots of money you'd otherwise save or spend on fun shit. Most of all, you will feel old.

7-18-2007 @ 02:11:12 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#23, I'll be ready for it, I'll be 30 years old, so I'll actually BE old ! :p

7-18-2007 @ 02:13:36 PM
Posted By : 454Nova Reply | Edit | Del
#24, It's nice to have a house to do with as you please though. My girfriend and I live together and have a dedicated music room, great living area, and a bomb ass office for me. I'll get off my ass and post some pics eventually.

7-18-2007 @ 02:15:29 PM
#22, I do too. However, my place isn't that oldschool. yet,

7-18-2007 @ 02:16:49 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#25, Yes, you must upload some pictures, please !

I can't wait to have lots of rooms with stuff we like. Have my own music room with sound deadening material everywhere, a real office, guest room, basement with a pool table (if space permits it) and a little bar.. *sigh*

7-18-2007 @ 02:17:54 PM
Posted By : 454Nova Reply | Edit | Del
#27, we didn't get a basement with this house... maybe the next one. We are moving in 3yrs anyway.

7-18-2007 @ 02:18:28 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#26, Post. Pictures. Now.

7-18-2007 @ 02:19:23 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#28, A basement and a garage (even if it's small) will be obligatory with the future house.

7-18-2007 @ 02:21:41 PM
Posted By : 454Nova Reply | Edit | Del
#30, My garage is ample for the Nova, Amy's Jeep, my Motorcycle (which is running quite poorly right now), and my tools. Above it is where the bonus room/office lies.

7-18-2007 @ 02:23:03 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#31, Oh man, a 2 floor garage ? I envy you. Well now you really have to post pictures.

7-18-2007 @ 02:52:47 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#27, Our is in the garage... cars sleep outside now. I wish we had a finished basement like from memories of my youth, but they don't build houses the same way here.

7-18-2007 @ 02:54:34 PM
my desk area
refinished shower (currently a year old)
upstairs bathroom pt 2
quick peek in my room
refinished kitchen
refinished kitchen

7-18-2007 @ 03:01:25 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#34, Very nice, I really like that kitchen !

7-18-2007 @ 03:09:08 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#34, that's a nice house.

7-18-2007 @ 03:34:58 PM
#35, I shall have more pics soon. I love our backyard (still under construction), and another one of my favorite parts is the entryway outside.

7-18-2007 @ 03:39:18 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
My room:
The living room:
Computer room downstairs:

7-19-2007 @ 04:20:46 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#38, Watchout for the squids, if you didn't see them !

And while I'm not saying anything wrong about your house, I just want to say that you need something above the fireplace.

7-19-2007 @ 11:19:11 AM
Posted By : 454Nova Reply | Edit | Del
Ok, Disrupture..... here are some images of my house. Bonus room/office and music room to come later today
outside: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/...house000fu9.jpg
entry: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/...house001az9.jpg
Living room: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/...house002sp2.jpg
Living Room2: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/...ouse002ano3.jpg
stairwell to office with lots of artwork: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/492/ahouse004yo7.jpg
top of stairwell (hotwheels home): http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/492/ahouse004yo7.jpg
more later.