Car: 96546   By: Skid   Comment: "It looks, from what I can see, like good retail sp..."
Car: 96546   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "so fantastic its been for lease for over 2 years...."
Car: 96551   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "No, RETRO hired goons..... now open the door...."
Car: 96551   By: DiRF   Comment: "Hired goons?..."
Car: 96542   By: Skid   Comment: "That's...random......."

Submitted by: wannabemustangjockey
Submitted on: 09-03-2008
View Stats Category: Truck
I want this '40 Ford pickup. So badly.

Comments

9-03-2008 @ 04:27:02 AM
Not only do I love '40 Fords and the way this one is fixed up, but this is absolutely, without a doubt, THE SINGLE MOST AWESOME SHADE OF BLUE I'VE EVER SEEN.

Seriously, the paint looks like you just fall into it.

9-03-2008 @ 04:31:31 AM
#1, It's what happens when I actually try to take a good picture with manual settings :P

I don't mind "museum" for day-to-day snapshots but damn do I love manual settings at car shows.

11-30-2012 @ 01:26:29 AM
Doesn't look quite as nice indoors but still a beautiful truck.

11-30-2012 @ 04:10:46 AM
#3, Best '40 Ford pickup ever. Did you get any of the specs on it? What I can see of the engine looks like a newer OHV small block.....Chevy, I'm guessing.

9-19-2013 @ 10:21:56 PM
Recently found some info on this truck, which the builder has owned for over 40 years (but apparently just customized a few years ago). He calls it "Forever Blue," and his father bought it in the 1950s as a farm truck. Great as it looks and interesting as the history is, the specs are pretty average: Mild Chevy 350, 700R4 automatic transmission, and a TCI chassis with Mustang II front suspension and a 9 inch rear.

Server time: Friday, November 17, 2017 02:29:55 PM