Car: 81412   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "NSU Prinz too...."
Car: 81412   By: DiRF   Comment: "I can see where you're coming from in regards to t..."
Car: 81412   By: Skid   Comment: "It does bring to mind a two-door version of the la..."
Car: 81412   By: DiRF   Comment: "That is incredibly... British-looking for a BMW......"
Car: 87080   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Push down, pull it back, and watch it go right up ..."

Submitted by: 427 Vette
Submitted on: 12-04-2008
View Stats Category: Off-topic
I was looking for a possible new winter coat at the local trade market. I find it hilarious that this is what's 'in'

Comments

12-04-2008 @ 01:06:05 PM
Posted By : Bling24 Reply | Edit | Del
180 is seriously cheap for a North face, but I like the brightness of it?

12-04-2008 @ 01:08:43 PM
Posted By : blackcat77 Reply | Edit | Del
Looks like something from the 80s.

12-04-2008 @ 01:17:22 PM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
Lord that's tacky

12-04-2008 @ 01:52:38 PM
I wear loud Hawaiian shirts... but my taste in jackets has always been subdued.... black, dark blue, brown... maybe with a tan stripe... that's about as wild as I go.

12-04-2008 @ 02:51:26 PM
Grey T-shirts, olive cargoes, dark grey hoodies. That's me.

12-04-2008 @ 02:52:40 PM
I hate jackets, I wear sweaters, sweatshirts, or just brave the cold with 2 shirts on before I even consider a jacket.

12-04-2008 @ 03:28:03 PM
I only wear jackets in the winter time. Hell, I look forward to "jacket weather." But I prefer more tastefully designed leather jackets, not something that's designed so your remains can be spotted by the rescue crews on Mount Everest.

12-04-2008 @ 07:17:37 PM
Posted By : 454Nova Reply | Edit | Del
I have this in black:

12-05-2008 @ 12:13:05 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
I got my Carhart for Winter and a hoodie for mild weather during the rest of the year. I also have a bunch of others; two with removable liners, a couple London fogs, an older Carhart, a fancy red thing that I believe was made by A&F, a "bubble" jacket and a few flannel shirts. I'm what they call a coat whore

12-05-2008 @ 11:11:37 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
Maybe slightly off topic, but this week I spent 2 days shopping for a pair of shoes. This is the price for not being trendy and having a big neon sign saying *BARF* light up in you brain whenever you see what's 'in' this season.

12-05-2008 @ 11:20:56 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
I don't even know what trendy means, sure I like looking good but I never really have a reason to. If I was dating somebody long term or had a job where I'd have to deal with the general public I'd probably want to update my style, but for now I don't care if I look like a slob.

12-05-2008 @ 02:55:28 PM
#11, " I don't even know what trendy means" Loosely translated it means "Prudence in spending money is inversely proportional to how much you have to spend"

12-07-2008 @ 07:09:53 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#11, Looking good =/= being trendy IMO.

12-07-2008 @ 03:52:30 PM
#13, Agreed. In fact, very rarely do the two go hand-in-hand.

12-03-2010 @ 03:54:13 AM
I like bright shit but damn, that's pushing it.

12-03-2010 @ 08:19:09 AM
#5, Two years later and I still dress exactly like that. Sometimes I swap it out for a white In 'n Out Burger shirt or a tan one with a '48 Ford wagon on the back. If it's particularly cold I ditch the hoodie for a medium grey hooded jacket. I'm boring and I've accepted that.

12-03-2010 @ 08:24:40 AM
Work has changed my wardrobe... now I wear semi-casual/semi-formal button down shirts and polos, tucked into khakis... haven't really worn a Hawaiian shirt in a while...

Server time: Thursday, October 19, 2017 08:56:49 AM