Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 1
Average Score 1.00
Verdict Not Rice

Submitted by: wannabemustangjockey
Submitted on: 10-19-2010
View Stats Category: Truck
This is Vendetta, a pickup made from components of about 15 other vehicles.

10-19-2010 @ 03:35:44 AM
Some info

10-19-2010 @ 08:17:51 AM
I actually really like that! It meshes really well all together...

10-19-2010 @ 10:09:49 AM
This is how to do a custom....the information sheet shows the builder to be a fucking genius, methinks. Can't go wrong with a supercharged Ford FE and MN12 independent rear suspension, either.

My only real criticism is the "Mac & Cheese" paint color.

[Edited by Skid on 10-19-2010 @ 10:12:11 AM]

10-19-2010 @ 10:30:08 AM
Normally I don't like older "custom"/hot rods, but this one is awesome. Maybe I suck at old cars, but if I didn't look at the build sheet, I'd assume it was made from a factory pickup. I like it alot.

10-19-2010 @ 04:48:02 PM
#3, Fucking genius, indeed... if I was going to invest a lot of money in a custom hot rod (Hell, if I had the MONEY to consider doing so), I'd skip Foose and Coddington shops and go straight for this guy... if he does contract work, that is.

10-19-2010 @ 05:00:16 PM
My biggest complaint was the suicide doors. The craftsmanship is clearly very well done, with 8000 man-hours put into it according to the website. o.o
http://vendettapickup.com/ has build photos and stuff if you're interested.

10-19-2010 @ 05:06:58 PM
#6, The interior might be the best part of it....all the little details.

Server time: Monday, March 19, 2018 10:41:37 AM