Car: 25569   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "And now I remember why nobody liked that guy.... h..."
Car: 25569   By: Obsidian   Comment: "It does work if the Holstein Miata is taunting a b..."
Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 12-14-2014
Mitsubishi Eclipse

12-14-2014 @ 01:41:45 AM
Wow... that is some surprisingly nasty paint deterioration for such a new... (*wikis*) ...wait, this thing could be 10 years old?!

12-14-2014 @ 01:45:42 AM
Ten or not, that's the worst delamination job I've seen since early 90's Mopars

12-14-2014 @ 01:49:38 AM
#1, This is what all of them look like here. These and Galants have horrible delamination on the hoods, roofs, trunks, and doors right below the windows.

Remember when I asked about Mitsubishis? This is what I was referring to.

12-14-2014 @ 02:01:31 AM
All the black Galants and Eclipses around here are doing this, too. But I expect that in California.
There's a red '07-08 Honda Fit here that's turning pink on top already, as well.

12-14-2014 @ 02:12:50 AM
#4, Eep. Oddly, its only Mitsus that do this here, and 2005-2008 Chryslers products.

12-14-2014 @ 02:32:12 AM
#5, Makes sense... I'm sure the remnants of DSM had Mitsubishi and Chrysler still sharing similar production processes...

12-14-2014 @ 02:59:36 AM
Another bad offender is GMIsuzus. They have paint flake deep enough for surface rust on the hood edges, roof and tailgates :/

Server time: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:34:29 PM