Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."
Car: 96656   By: Skid   Comment: "On IMCDB, they seem to have determined that the st..."
Car: 96656   By: DiRF   Comment: "Executive Class A motorhome... can't pin down a ye..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 12-30-2014
Vauxhall Senator limo

12-30-2014 @ 02:31:33 AM
I don't care if it's only to abide by the law (driving a RHD vehicle in a LHD country), that tape on those headlights still looks ridiculously silly and cheap.

12-30-2014 @ 02:31:51 AM
Is it really a good idea to name your organization something whose acronym is "AIDS"?

Then again, I'm guessing that was intentional here given there's also a "Tourettes Research Laboratory" sticker on the trunk.

12-30-2014 @ 02:35:05 AM
#2, Krusty's Komedy Klassics!

12-30-2014 @ 02:50:51 AM
This was there the same time the Ghostbusters Alfa, Martini MGF, and Fiat Police car. :)

5-28-2016 @ 06:55:21 PM
#3, Flashback: When I worked for the University Police, working security at the football games was mandatory. So, on the "upcoming details" signup board, since you didn't have the option of NOT working it, instead of a detailed write-up of what kind of event it was and what positions were open, there was just a single sheet for that Saturday that would say "Michigan Kick Off 1500" "N'West Kick Off 1305" One day, whoever was writing the "reminder" used a large felt-tip pen, and accidentally ran the letters "I' and "C" together. As a result, we were all told to cheerfully report for the "Mississippi KKK Off 1300" I told my sup that I didn't care what policy said, I RESOLUTELY was not working that. He laughed and put up a much better written note.

Server time: Saturday, March 17, 2018 04:25:47 PM