Car: 96495   By: DiRF   Comment: "It really ties the car together, Dude...."
Car: 96502   By: Skid   Comment: "One of my coworkers has a black one with a gold pi..."
Car: 96495   By: Skid   Comment: "Interesting color combo. The pinstripe really sets..."
Car: 96502   By: DiRF   Comment: "Damn shame. These are really solid-handling, beaut..."
Car: 96502   By: Adambomb   Comment: "I think I need a tetanus shot just from looking at..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 01-28-2015
Kia Amanti
second generation?

Comments

1-28-2015 @ 09:23:15 PM
I didn't even realize they made two generations, but apparently they did: one's a 2003-2006, the other is a 2007-2011.

1-28-2015 @ 10:10:52 PM
#1, Well, it was more like a facelift than an all new generation...

1-29-2015 @ 04:05:16 AM
#2, Hence why I put a question mark after generation.

1-29-2015 @ 05:36:58 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
The Amanti is the reason I dismiss anyone who says Kia has "made it" - and that the K900 is better than an S-class.

1-29-2015 @ 08:13:37 PM
#4, I sat in a K900 at the auto show and was ready to get out after a minute or less. It wasn't a bad car, it just didn't evoke any emotion whatsoever from me, inside or out. I actually liked the Sedona minivan better. That said, the S-Class evokes no emotion from me either, nor do most current Mercedes except the CLA and GLA which I think have stupid proportions. If you want real crazy legroom in a "luxury" vehicle, ride around in the back seat of a new F-150 King Ranch/Platinum SuperCrew. It's a pretty nice place to be unless you need your seat to recline back.

Server time: Monday, October 23, 2017 12:18:34 AM