Car: 42045   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I dunno, the Freetown Pacer and Tennessee State Tr..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Probably because the first generation Ford Taurus ..."
Car: 96659   By: Skid   Comment: "Bitchin.' I'm hoping it has a multi-carbed Grey I6..."
Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 05-31-2015
Lexus ES300

6-01-2015 @ 07:46:52 AM
You know, I don't want to assume that this was an accident... it could very well still be a daily driver in this condition... http://i.imgur.com/w2rI8QR.gif

6-01-2015 @ 08:22:34 AM
I've seen cars driving around on bare rims because the owners couldn't afford new tires. One person kept it up for months by only going out for groceries/gas/whatnot at night and driving really slow. You could tell by the way that bare wheel was worn down and the surface polished like a freight train wheel that they'd been doing it for quite a while before they presumably got caught as the car disappeared. I see an occasional beater economy car from the late 80's early 90's on it's last legs with "Classic" tags (Olds Cutlass Ciera, Geo Storm, Chevy Celebrity), and it dawns on me that's only done to dodge inspection rules (Classic/Antiques are exempt and only have to be yearly registered)

6-01-2015 @ 10:22:35 AM
Dunno whether this is a driver or not. It was parked at a dealer, though, so who knows? Possible trade-in attempt?

6-01-2015 @ 03:45:21 PM
#3, Hey, my sister was able to trade in an old Camry that had no functioning brakes, so why not?

...and, of course, my mom traded in her Tracker with a split frame.

[Edited by DiRF on 6-01-2015 @ 03:46:06 PM]

6-01-2015 @ 05:17:08 PM
Posted By : Tastycakemix Reply | Edit | Del
Is it spitting up cliffjumper and a Dewalt cordless drill?

6-01-2015 @ 06:02:45 PM