Car: 16248   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Getting strong "Background car in random Quantum L..."
Car: 96570   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "The worst part is, all new cars follow the same fo..."
Car: 96558   By: DiRF   Comment: "To be fair, Chevy had some of the prettiest cars a..."
Car: 96558   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "I always appreciate that one guy who makes it his ..."
Car: 96570   By: DiRF   Comment: "I'd call it more anteater nose, but, yeah... I'm m..."

Submitted by: Sensekhmet
Submitted on: 08-20-2015
BRZ, save us!
So I drove the GT86. It failed to tug my heartstrings.

Comments

8-20-2015 @ 05:55:52 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
It was a fairly short stint (4 laps of the Nordschleife) but I did bump into the electronic nannies so I wasn't exaclty cruising. I was shocked at how shit the interior was (honestly my Mitsushiti has better materials!) - I felt it begged to be ripped out and replaced by a rollcage. At the same time it did not feel like a homologation special (say, like an Evo RS which purposefully comes with shit interior), but rather like a brand new track beater. The new S13/S14?

8-20-2015 @ 10:37:22 PM
I'm jealous! >:(

Seriously, shit interior or not, I like these, and would like to drive one.

9-27-2015 @ 12:36:04 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#2, Other things I can remember:
-shift knob was really tiny - I wear M size gloves and it was faaaar from filling in my grip,
-back seats are only for covering rollcage/bar mounting points. I'm 6 ft - 6 ft 1 inch and there was no chance a human leg, even without a foot, would fit behind the driver's seat.

9-27-2015 @ 01:52:35 PM
#3, I've sat in the back seat of a Scion FR-S at the auto show and it was a horrible place to be. I had to slide the front passenger seat all the way forward to get any legroom and nobody could have ever used that front seat with me in the back.

9-27-2015 @ 08:32:33 PM
Posted By : Driven_out Reply | Edit | Del
#3, i must disagree, i like the interior, its functional, well layed out in my opinion, and super comfy in the front seats for my 6 foot 3 inch ass. surprisingly, back seats are useless. but i'd use them for junk anyway

Server time: Sunday, December 10, 2017 09:04:56 PM