Go to car


Latest Comments
Car: Fpost   By: Trooper   Comment: "Ok, I unexpired all your photobucket images... lik..."
Car: Fpost   By: Trooper   Comment: "Woops, that was me. I noticed tons of photobucket ..."
Car: Fpost   By: DiRF   Comment: "I don't expire working images. Period...."
Car: Fpost   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Jesus, DiRF, I at least had one PB account that wa..."
Car: 39354   By: Obsidian   Comment: "You better believe it's fucky. https://www.youtub..."
See last 25 comments
 Go to

Next picture
Ricecop Home
Linkage
Plates
Bling Bling
Photo
Free Post

 Top 10

Top 10 Ricers
Top 10 Non-Ricers
Top 10 Other Good
Top 10 Other Bad

 New & Retired

Newest Images
Retired Images

 Other

Submit a picture
Profile Lookup
FAQ
Site Log
Leader Board
Site Stats

 Online Now

1 Ricecops
1 Guests

Detailed List

 Login

Username:

Password:


Remember Login?

Sign up!
Why sign up?
Forgot my password


View this image at full size
Click here to let us know if the image above is broken.


Go back and vote on this image.

Picture Information
URL: http://riceornot.ricecop.com/?auto=94937
Submitted by: Low-Tech Redneck
Comments: 1  (Read/Post)     Favorites: 0  (View)
Submitted on: 06-05-2016
View Stats Category: Vehicle Misc
Description:
So darn close....


   Comments

Showing page: 1 of 1
[
1 ]

#1
6-05-2016 @ 11:39:15 PM
Posted By : Low-Tech Redneck Reply | Edit | Del
Had to take a sanity break today/tonight before I threw something through the windshield.

The last bolt holding it all in there is a bell housing bolt right behind and below that left valve cover. In theory, you can get a wrench in there to undo it, in practice, it slips off 90% of the time, and the other 10% it only turns one teeny flat.

This is why they put the trans/engine together as a combo first, THEN put the body down OVER it.

Grrrr.....

The fact I accidentally swallowed a sharp metal filing while hacksawing the exhaust off that cut up my insides a bit certainly helped make the decision to stop for now.


Showing page: 1 of 1
[
1 ]


Login to leave a comment

Classifieds 
Click here to post your own classified ad






Want to send some feedback? Click here.

Server time: Thursday, December 14, 2017 06:00:50 PM

All pictures on this site are property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2000 - 2017 Ricecop. All rights reserved.