Car: 81064   By: Adambomb   Comment: "*sticks Pontic emblem on front*..."
Car: 97107   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Fashionframe is endgame...."
Car: 94026   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "https://www.flickr.com/photos/26161002@N03/albums/..."
Car: 97107   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "You stay classy, Minneapolis!..."
Car: 97108   By: DiRF   Comment: "Years ago, my dad had looked at a Murano and was i..."

Submitted by: wannabemustangjockey
Submitted on: 03-15-2017
View Stats Category: Truck
Custom Chevy C1500 Silverado pickup

Comments

3-15-2017 @ 10:54:36 AM
Simply FLAWLESS fit.......

*the preceding was Sarcasm (tm) Sarcasm (tm) is not for everyone, side effects include cynicalness, world-weariness, hatred of your fellow man, dry mouth and insomnia, all were similar to placebo. Consult your physician before using Sarcasm (tm).

3-15-2017 @ 06:10:41 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#1, "Hmm. Label doesn't say I can't mix Sarcasmol with Jack D and use the ride-on mower."

3-15-2017 @ 07:04:04 PM
#2, Who says YOU have to use the ride-on mower? http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/mowing_dog.swf

3-19-2017 @ 10:07:23 PM
Looks like one of those StreetTrucks cover rides.

They should revisit old customs of decades ago, and see how they look now.

3-27-2017 @ 06:22:10 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#4, I think you'll find nearly all of them were sold during the 2008-09 bullshit ceiling fan fuckery - or have met untimely demises with frame rust and sheet cake.

3-27-2017 @ 06:59:49 PM
#5, "...and this month's revisit gallery goes to yet another junkyard, this time on the outskirts of Fort Wayne, Indiana..."

3-27-2017 @ 07:12:14 PM
#6, I was thinking more like "This week, from aisle 45 at Home Depot, this Maytag over-under washer dryer combo, which was at one point a really SICK kustom!

10-02-2018 @ 12:01:46 PM
PROUDLY HOSTED ON PHOTOBUCKET.

10-02-2018 @ 04:29:41 PM
It continues to amaze me how a hosting company can be so deluded and still somehow stay in business. Iíll put up with the stupid watermarks if it means they donít kill my last working account that still allows 3rd party linking.

10-02-2018 @ 06:14:07 PM
I still see this truck regularly all over the area. The landscaper gets good use out of it.

10-02-2018 @ 10:58:57 PM
...I must be missing something, the image looks fine to me.

10-02-2018 @ 11:49:51 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
#11, same here

10-03-2018 @ 12:47:55 AM
#11, I don't know. I saw the watermark on one of my other images this morning after RRB called attention to it. It's gone now.

(It should be noted that this thread image looks normal as I type this.)

[Edited by wannabemustangjockey on 10-03-2018 @ 12:48:24 AM]

10-03-2018 @ 11:35:02 AM
Its gone now for me, too, but the other day it was on damn near everything.

Server time: Monday, December 10, 2018 05:44:35 AM

Copyright © 2000 - 2018 Ricecop. All rights reserved.