Go to car


Latest Comments
Car: 96574   By: Skid   Comment: "1984. Nice to see an early third gen kicking aroun..."
Car: 96572   By: Skid   Comment: "I'd like to switch places with the owner of this c..."
Car: 96575   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Oh, you lost your petrol flap? You haven't lived ..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7oUWqoKXVc And no..."
Car: 40944   By: DiRF   Comment: "Correction: Fat Urbo. Obviously, they're obsessed ..."
See last 25 comments
 Go to

Next picture
Ricecop Home
Linkage
Plates
Bling Bling
Photo
Free Post

 Top 10

Top 10 Ricers
Top 10 Non-Ricers
Top 10 Other Good
Top 10 Other Bad

 New & Retired

Newest Images
Retired Images

 Other

Submit a picture
Profile Lookup
FAQ
Site Log
Leader Board
Site Stats

 Online Now

0 Ricecops
1 Guests

Detailed List

 Login

Username:

Password:


Remember Login?

Sign up!
Why sign up?
Forgot my password


View this image at full size
Click here to let us know if the image above is broken.


Go back and vote on this image.

Picture Information
URL: http://riceornot.ricecop.com/?auto=96277
Submitted by: Low-Tech Redneck
Comments: 8  (Read/Post)     Favorites: 0  (View)
Submitted on: 07-20-2017
View Stats Category: Other Vehicle
Description:
Gonna be a VERY long time before something THIS obscure gets towed in to work again.

RHD Australian Mitsubishi Delica Star Van.

Diesel and 4WD too, in fact, that was the reason for the tow, injector pump lost it's prime.


   Comments

Showing page: 1 of 1
[
1 ]

#1
7-20-2017 @ 06:21:39 PM
Posted By : DiRF  Reply | Edit | Del
It still pisses me off that Mitsubishi decided, at some point in the late '90s/early '00s, that they would stop selling interesting, unique vehicles in America... the Evo was the one exception, but the rest was middling, milquetoast bullshit.

Even the i-Miev, which started life as an awesomely-quirky kei car, they only sold it as an extremely impractical EV with ridiculously-short range.


#2
7-20-2017 @ 09:56:54 PM
Posted By : Skid Reply | Edit | Del
#1, I'm sure that's a big factor in why Mitsubishi barely even sells cars in the U.S. anymore....they just stopped caring about their North American lineup. Even the last generation Eclipse was dull.

#3
7-20-2017 @ 10:52:48 PM
Posted By : wannabemustangjockey Reply | Edit | Del
My local Mitsubishi dealership used to be a wing of the Ford-Lincoln dealer. It isn't anymore. I never even noticed it was gone and neither did anyone else.

#4
7-20-2017 @ 10:58:57 PM
Posted By : DiRF  Reply | Edit | Del
#2, That's kinda what I was getting at, they played it safe so much that everyone lost interest.

#5
7-20-2017 @ 11:12:49 PM
Posted By : wannabemustangjockey Reply | Edit | Del
#4, The big surprise for me is seeing a Mirage that doesn't have rental fleet barcode stickers on it, that someone actually bought for themselves.

#6
7-20-2017 @ 11:30:41 PM
Posted By : DiRF  Reply | Edit | Del
#5, A co-worker of mine bought one... as I have immense respect for the man, I am keeping my trap shut regarding that car.

#7
7-21-2017 @ 11:58:24 AM
Posted By : Skid Reply | Edit | Del
#3, My local Mitsubishi dealer sat empty for about two years before I noticed. Earlier this year the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Kia dealer across the street bought it out and are using it for their Kias, which they seem to sell a metric fuckton of.

#8
7-21-2017 @ 12:45:10 PM
Posted By : Low-Tech Redneck Reply | Edit | Del
Old Monteros and Galants are 90% of the Mitsus I tow, the other 10% are college kids misparking the same 2 or 3 Eclipses over and over again.

Showing page: 1 of 1
[
1 ]


Login to leave a comment

Classifieds 
Click here to post your own classified ad






Want to send some feedback? Click here.

Server time: Friday, December 15, 2017 10:49:21 AM

All pictures on this site are property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2000 - 2017 Ricecop. All rights reserved.