Car: 87847   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Considering how Datsun made it - it looks more lik..."
Car: 48539   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "That moment when you go into the drive thru the wr..."
Car: 81289   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Unpopular opinion: I really like the styling of th..."
Car: 87847   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "As in "Austin Allegro Estate" kind of British?..."
Car: 87847   By: DiRF   Comment: "Not the prettiest belle at the ball... the rear qu..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 03-19-2015
Honda HR-V AWD. Yuck.

Comments

3-19-2015 @ 10:31:36 PM
Maybe it's the darker color on this one, but the styling isn't TOO bad... well, except for the rear tailights, whose massive droop on the edges brings to mind Ssangyongs of a decade ago.

3-19-2015 @ 10:48:57 PM
To me it looks like Honda wanted a Juke. :/ Whether that's good or bad, I don't know. I do like the Juke, though, so take from that what you will.

3-20-2015 @ 01:45:52 AM
#2, Not only is it aping the Juke, it's an extremely cynical attempt to ape the juke, essentially just being a Fit/Jazz on stilts.

3-20-2015 @ 01:49:27 AM
#3, and the Juke is a Micra... is it not? So, they're both AWD versions of compact cars.. At least there's not going to be an Acura version of the HR-V. Yet.

3-20-2015 @ 01:59:44 AM
#4, Good point... though, I think the HR-V shares more components with the Fit/Jazz than the Juke does with the Micra... and the Cube is based on the Micra also... Nissan got a lot out of that platform... wish they would just go ahead and bring the Micra over (and not just to Canada)... basically, what I'm saying is...

I WANT MY MITSUOKA VIEWT, DAMMIT! :P

3-20-2015 @ 02:05:15 AM
#5, HAHA

Honestly, I think the Micra could/would do well, if Nissan wasn't ambitious about their pricing. I see several per week, and I think they're nice looking little cars for what they are. I despise the front fascia, though, but I suppose that goes without saying...

Server time: Sunday, December 17, 2017 10:27:55 PM