Car: 25569   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "And now I remember why nobody liked that guy.... h..."
Car: 25569   By: Obsidian   Comment: "It does work if the Holstein Miata is taunting a b..."
Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 03-19-2015
Honda HR-V AWD. Yuck.

3-19-2015 @ 10:31:36 PM
Maybe it's the darker color on this one, but the styling isn't TOO bad... well, except for the rear tailights, whose massive droop on the edges brings to mind Ssangyongs of a decade ago.

3-19-2015 @ 10:48:57 PM
To me it looks like Honda wanted a Juke. :/ Whether that's good or bad, I don't know. I do like the Juke, though, so take from that what you will.

3-20-2015 @ 01:45:52 AM
#2, Not only is it aping the Juke, it's an extremely cynical attempt to ape the juke, essentially just being a Fit/Jazz on stilts.

3-20-2015 @ 01:49:27 AM
#3, and the Juke is a Micra... is it not? So, they're both AWD versions of compact cars.. At least there's not going to be an Acura version of the HR-V. Yet.

3-20-2015 @ 01:59:44 AM
#4, Good point... though, I think the HR-V shares more components with the Fit/Jazz than the Juke does with the Micra... and the Cube is based on the Micra also... Nissan got a lot out of that platform... wish they would just go ahead and bring the Micra over (and not just to Canada)... basically, what I'm saying is...

3-20-2015 @ 02:05:15 AM
#5, HAHA

Honestly, I think the Micra could/would do well, if Nissan wasn't ambitious about their pricing. I see several per week, and I think they're nice looking little cars for what they are. I despise the front fascia, though, but I suppose that goes without saying...

Server time: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:56:44 PM