Car: 52718   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "But cottage cheese makes such a nice squishy splat..."
Car: 96548   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Village of the Damned Edition, apparently...."
Car: 73521   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "When this car finally dies, it's coming back from ..."
Car: 52718   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "It's like a 1:87 scale replica of the Battle of St..."
Car: 51993   By: DiRF   Comment: "Well, congrats to Martin Truex Jr. on his Nascar C..."

Submitted by: Disrupture
Submitted on: 03-20-2009
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Vintage/retro gaming thread.

Comments

1 2 ]

4-15-2009 @ 05:10:27 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
Some update : Got both a Neo Geo Pocket and a Neo Geo Pocket Color, Virtual Boy, Nintendo 64, Panasonic 3DO, another Atari 2600 (the woodie), a bunch of Atari 7800 games, some 32X games although I don't have the system yet, some more 3DO and Sega CD games, more 2600 games, got over 50 NES games now. Waiting for 4 classic Game Boy systems with games (I will sell every duplicate games I have for all my systems at a future yard sale). The collection is almost growing daily.. I have to moderate.

4-15-2009 @ 09:10:02 PM
#21, Holy shit, a Virtual Boy?

4-15-2009 @ 09:39:47 PM
Having a Virtual Boy isn't that big of a deal to me... probably because my friend has one stashed away in her closet... it hasn't been out of the box in probably 10 years.

4-17-2009 @ 07:39:52 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#22, Yeah, I just need more games. Pretty shitty system.

#23, then she must sell it to me

4-18-2009 @ 09:08:34 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
Found a cheap Game Cube with 2 controllers and 5 games, a Sega Nomad and a Colecovision system with 27 games and a shitload of hardware, I gotta pick that stuff up today. I'm still waiting for a guy who had a cheap Sega Saturn system for sale to call me back, it's been 2 weeks, he's always busy.

4-18-2009 @ 03:04:59 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
Update: Got the Game Cube, only 1 controller and it doesn't work perfect but everything else is there, got the Colecovision, pretty interesting package, but only 3 Colecovision games, the 24 other being Atari 2600 games because the bundle came with an Atari 2600 expansion pack that you can insert inside the Coleco to play 2600 games. Pretty cool. Also got my Gameboy bundle (2 classic grey, 1 red and 1 yellow Pocket), multiplayer wires, 9 games, battery packs. I didn't buy the Sega Nomad because I need the money for next weekend.. so it's gotta wait.

5-17-2009 @ 10:09:23 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
It's getting out of hand.. once I finish my game inventory, I'll take pics... Got one new console, a Texas Instruments TI-99/4A but I focused more on the games lately.

1 2 ]