Car: 25569   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "And now I remember why nobody liked that guy.... h..."
Car: 25569   By: Obsidian   Comment: "It does work if the Holstein Miata is taunting a b..."
Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 07-18-2015
2015 Nissan Maxima Platinum

7-18-2015 @ 02:20:18 AM
I find it pretty damn ugly. It's just so busy and cluttered from every angle.

7-18-2015 @ 02:40:17 AM
I can't wait till every Nissan starts looking like these. Not.

7-18-2015 @ 02:44:26 AM
This crap made me start to like the outgoing Maxima. And I have never liked that Maxima. This and the new Murano are just horrific.

7-18-2015 @ 02:50:25 AM
#3, Just wait till you see the new Leaf.

7-18-2015 @ 03:01:25 AM
Body sculpting, black trim accents, wacky lighting elements... yeah, yeah, yeah, your stylists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they forgot to ask whether or not they should...

[edit] Besides, those look like melted Dodge Dart headlights.
[edit2] Actually, looking again, my God... it's a Dodge Dart front end with Nissan design language layered on top.

[Edited by DiRF on 7-18-2015 @ 03:04:35 AM]

7-18-2015 @ 03:06:23 AM
#5, Don't insult the Dart like that. It has a hard enough time knowing its engine has been sacrificed in the 500L.

i guess I am in the minority. Aside from the odd rear quarter window treatment, I don't dislike this. It's bold for sure, but sometimes bold is different. To me, this will have the same impact that the 350Z did, and the original Infiniti FX did in 2003. It certainly looks a hell of a lot better than the upcoming Accord and anything in the Acura stable these days.

Server time: Thursday, March 22, 2018 03:17:10 PM