Car: 26099   By: DiRF   Comment: "F-450? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv8fAZ62R48..."
Car: 96552   By: DiRF   Comment: "Jaaaack Frost roasting on an open fire... chestnut..."
Car: 26099   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I have a friend whose dream vehicle is a new F-450..."
Car: 96552   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: ""Oh boy oh boy oh buddy boy! Arbor Day, Christmas ..."
Car: 96552   By: DiRF   Comment: "Happy Arbor Day [/Captain Ed Mercer]..."

Submitted on: 04-15-2017
View Stats Category: Off-topic
So, just finished watching the first two seasons of this show (and the first episode of season 3)

... it is quite astonishingly awesome. A large portion of the humor is extremely vulgar and obscenely offensive and the times where they exercise improvisation in the humor can sometimes go on a bit long, but it has some amazingly well-written moments... love its use of music, as well.

kw: Rick and Morty

Comments

4-18-2017 @ 11:37:29 PM
A coworker of mine has just started watching this and recommended it to me. I suppose I'll have to break down and start watching it.

4-19-2017 @ 01:13:50 AM
Everyone and their brother has been telling me to watch it. And you can literally see their hearts break when I tell them I did and did not like it. Probably because any show that can't go one episode without a Family-Guy like fart joke gets an instant turnoff from me. I find that kind of humor personally insulting.

[Edited by Low-Tech Redneck on 4-19-2017 @ 01:14:51 AM]

6-18-2017 @ 09:38:51 PM
Rewatching Lawnmower Dog, I completely forgot Scary Terry was in that... the A-plot and B-plot were both so entertaining, I forgot they were the same episode...

7-10-2017 @ 06:22:49 PM
I've now watched three episodes, including the classic "Meseeks" episode. It's pretty amusing, though they overdo it with the stammering and Rick randomly belching every third line.

[Edited by Skid on 7-10-2017 @ 06:23:44 PM]

7-10-2017 @ 07:30:53 PM
#4, They tone it down over time.

Server time: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 01:40:36 PM