Car: 96664   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I really liked the LSS models of these when they w..."
Car: 93582   By: Adambomb   Comment: "*claps*..."
Car: 96371   By: DiRF   Comment: "Holy crap... the Degenatron page is still up......"
Car: 96371   By: Skid   Comment: "Wow, I can't believe those GTA3 promotional sites ..."
Car: 96371   By: Obsidian   Comment: "http://www.lovemedia.tv/..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 5
Average Score 1.40
Verdict Not Rice

Submitted by: chessboxer
Submitted on: 08-13-2008
Recent pic of my accord. Bigger fmic, turbo, haltech e8, injectors, lots of carbon fiber(trunk, hood, lip), newish rims, racepak iq3 datalogger dash, water methanol injection, conversion to external wastegate, new bov, and still just a silly little honda sedan.

Here is a shot of the rear

1 2 ]

8-14-2008 @ 09:13:02 PM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
really nice car. fuck tha h8rs

8-14-2008 @ 10:35:03 PM
Posted By : chessboxer Reply | Edit | Del
#21, Thanks man, and its all good, I have built this car for me from day one, so I am happy with it, and that's all I care about really.

Here is an engine shot btw.

8-15-2008 @ 05:36:16 PM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
Ouch! Clone Wars got an 18% on RottenTomatoes...I know it's not the most accurate thing in the world, but still.

Also, apparently it's an insult to say a girl looks like Pat Benatar

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 8-15-2008 @ 05:40:35 PM]

8-15-2008 @ 06:58:04 PM
#23, It got an "F" from Entertainment Weekly.

As one person I know put it, "George Lucas found the only current part of the Star Wars franchise that didn't suck, then made it his own, and shat all over it."

8-15-2008 @ 07:03:04 PM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#23, I meant to put that in Free Post, my bad, didn't mean to derail the thread, chessboxer.

#24, Clone Wars was directed by a guy named David Filoni, who, as far as I can tell has never directed anything else. And if this flick bomb's it'll be the only movie he does direct. I thought it was dumb idea anyways, I mean why cram an extra saga into the franchise that really, really doesn't need it? And was the Computer Animation supposed to enhance it or just piss of Star Wars loyalists who aren't 12 years old?

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 8-15-2008 @ 07:04:43 PM]

8-16-2008 @ 01:24:41 AM
#25, Lucas is the perfect example of what happens when you let an inmate run an asylum, the reason the first 3 didn't suck was because there were a bunch of those pesky meddling execs around him nixing his bad ideas. Now that he's got the money to tell the execs "bleep you!" his stuff is becoming the shit it would have been without them.

8-16-2008 @ 02:32:59 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#26, it his defense ep 3 was good

angaint him are the fucking hindenburg raging shitfest of 1 and 2. WHAT A FUCKING SHIT PAIR.

I thought the reissued 4-5-6 were ok. not nessesary but interesting.

Haven't watched

1 since 2000
2 since when it came out
3 dec 2006

8-16-2008 @ 03:04:06 AM
Posted By : 89Rettagt Reply | Edit | Del
#27, i didnt find the difference in 3? i didnt think it was so great. nor did i find the first 2 so bad.

edit: dear cheeseboner, your shit has been hijacked.

[Edited by 89Rettagt on 8-16-2008 @ 03:05:06 AM]

8-16-2008 @ 06:01:12 AM
Posted By : UFO Reply | Edit | Del
What kind of wheels are those? My Work's look pretty identical (except the paint obviously).

1 2 ]