Car: 96555   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Someone went into the Game of Life and moved the c..."
Car: 96555   By: Skid   Comment: "A nice effort, if he can just find a way to mount ..."
Car: 26099   By: DiRF   Comment: "F-450? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv8fAZ62R48..."
Car: 96552   By: DiRF   Comment: "Jaaaack Frost roasting on an open fire... chestnut..."
Car: 26099   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I have a friend whose dream vehicle is a new F-450..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 2
Average Score 10.00
Verdict Rice

Submitted by: Bling24
Submitted on: 01-21-2009
View Stats Category: Vehicle Group
Lexus RX = gangsta

Comments

1-22-2009 @ 12:55:26 AM
That's one of the nicer color-change paint schemes I've seen, but those wheels can DIAF.

1-22-2009 @ 12:57:44 AM
#1, Shh... you might upset the almighty rim-lover... we should all bow to his coolness because pop culture dictates to him what he should find cool, and we're too ignorant of that.

1-22-2009 @ 01:01:26 AM
#2, ....and don't forget, cars are only worthy of rememberance or preservation if they're "tight" and you can "get da hoes" with them.

1-23-2009 @ 12:53:38 AM
Posted By : Bling24 Reply | Edit | Del
#2, I kinda put this up TO make fun of this, rims on a RX just looks silly anyway. The rest well, I don't know what to say, if you REALLY think thats true about me, than EAD. Just because I dont find what many people on this site deem "cool" does not mean I follow what pop culture tells me to. So what if I like cars that are brightly colored on shiny rims(does not mean I like them ALL), taste is subjective. Truth be told, I'd likely NOT get big chrome wheels on anything I own, I can't just liek it for the sake of liking it?

1-23-2009 @ 01:53:34 AM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
why is it these wheels statistically are more popular with black people?
perhaps said almighty rim-lover could explain - because in all seriousness i don't understand why other than the "well rappers say it's cool so i have to do it to and like it" theory.

1-25-2009 @ 02:30:16 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#5, sit on the corner for 30 minutes and watch cars go by. most of the drivers with chrome wheels are white.

i guess nobody can really be content with the argument that taste actually differ.

Server time: Friday, November 24, 2017 07:06:01 PM