Car: 26099   By: DiRF   Comment: "F-450? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv8fAZ62R48..."
Car: 96552   By: DiRF   Comment: "Jaaaack Frost roasting on an open fire... chestnut..."
Car: 26099   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I have a friend whose dream vehicle is a new F-450..."
Car: 96552   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: ""Oh boy oh boy oh buddy boy! Arbor Day, Christmas ..."
Car: 96552   By: DiRF   Comment: "Happy Arbor Day [/Captain Ed Mercer]..."

Submitted by: wannabemustangjockey
Submitted on: 12-10-2010
2011 Chevy Camaro

Comments

12-10-2010 @ 01:42:59 AM
The color/stripe/wheel combination is quite nice.

12-10-2010 @ 08:13:36 AM
I really adore those steel wheels... I don't know if it's possible to get a Camaro with both foglights and steel wheels, but if I were getting a Camaro, that's what I'd want...

300hp is enough for me, so I wouldn't even need the V8.

12-10-2010 @ 12:03:42 PM
I'd definitely want the V8....the torque figures on the 6 put me off a bit. Plus, a Camaro without a V8 just seems wrong....like a liquid-cooled Porsche 911, an overhead cam Mustang GT, or a Ferrari without a clutch pedal.

........

Oh, damn.

12-10-2010 @ 01:28:52 PM
#3, dude. Most people that buy Ferraris now don't even know what a stickshift is. Even overseas. Plus, with NHTSA mandating so many in-car add-ons, a manual transmission seems stupid. The car buying public has shifted into the multi-tasking generation. Hell, even people in my auto-tech were put off by manual transmissions since they couldn't drive and text. And that was 2006. Realistically, if you want to sell cars, it's the money that matter. Manuals just aren't feasible anymore.

12-10-2010 @ 01:48:47 PM
#4, Doesn't mean I have to like it.

12-10-2010 @ 02:47:45 PM
See? They look MUCH better without bling-bling rims, why don't more people notice this???

12-10-2010 @ 02:51:59 PM
Posted By : anti honda Reply | Edit | Del
Are those wheels available on the v8 or just the base 6. If not why not

12-10-2010 @ 02:57:01 PM
#7, Only the V6 cars I think.

12-10-2010 @ 04:47:38 PM
Those wheels are only available on the base model V6... if you want foglights (like I would), you have to get a higher trim level V6 (or any V8 trim level), with which the black steelies are no longer available.

...I've really gotten to the point where I can't stand vehicles that have fascias *designed* for fog lights, but just have matte black filler panels slapped in...

[Edited by DiRF on 12-10-2010 @ 04:48:04 PM]

12-10-2010 @ 05:43:50 PM
#9, Agreed on that part. If you want foglight and these wheels, just retrofit a 1SS bumper or something.

[Edited by ricerocketboy on 12-10-2010 @ 05:47:22 PM]