Car: 25569   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "And now I remember why nobody liked that guy.... h..."
Car: 25569   By: Obsidian   Comment: "It does work if the Holstein Miata is taunting a b..."
Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 01-01-2015
Mazda Millenia

1-01-2015 @ 08:11:50 PM
Ah, Amati, we hardly knew thee. Actually, we didn't know thee at all. The real loss is that America never got the Cosmo through the abandonment of the Amati brand idea...

1-01-2015 @ 08:14:21 PM
I liked these cars. The early 2000s Millenia S models were nice. Not sure if I would actually own one, though.

1-01-2015 @ 08:53:41 PM
Around here, Millenia (Millenias?) were extremely common cars 10-15 years ago, and were always either maroon, dark green, or white, and were invariably driven by fat, middle-aged black women who drove like Ben Hurr on mescaline and screamed at everyone else in traffic. Needless to say, not too many have survived to the present day.

1-01-2015 @ 09:08:45 PM
#3, haha I haven't seen many for quite awhile now; in fact, this is the only one I see on a semi-daily basis. There is a maroon one (plum?) I see every few day that suffers from sever hood and trunk rust; it also has fairly terrible camber problems, and I wouldn't be surprised if its dead soon.

1-02-2015 @ 02:17:59 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
A car with the promise of the whatever you thought the year 2000 was going to mean. Now - it's as benign and as hopelessly a forgotten relic as the 'Y2K bug'; a symptom of the era in which it existed.

I never liked the word 'millennium' anyway or it's variations; Millenia - that Robbie Williams song - or the Falcon.

1-02-2015 @ 03:35:25 PM
#5, "Well what the hell is an aluminum falcon?!"

Server time: Thursday, March 22, 2018 09:36:59 PM