Car: 97043   By: Skid   Comment: "Yeah, that's one odd little duckie. I'm wondering ..."
Car: 97038   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "same. I don't think I've ever seen one with it int..."
Car: 97038   By: DiRF   Comment: "I'd love to have one, but only if I could acquire ..."
Car: 97038   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "Is that an EXA?..."
Car: 97036   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "“Fully Original Roadside Decoration”..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 03-19-2015
Mini Cooper 5 door

Comments

3-19-2015 @ 10:29:14 PM
So let me get this straight... the Mazda2 is shorter, narrow (albeit, taller) but has more front AND rear legroom, more shoulder room and more headroom... and weighs almost a quarter-ton less.

3-19-2015 @ 10:49:39 PM
#1, but it doesn't have a Fun-o-meter!

3-19-2015 @ 11:11:22 PM
Same bloated look happened to the Xb as well, and I was of the few that LIKED the Xb.... toaster version.

3-19-2015 @ 11:15:45 PM
#3, I like the original, and I don't like the new one. :) I do like the Nissan cube though. Sad it got discontinued, but, hey, it was supposedly only a "niche vehicle"--and it had a terribly cheap interior.

3-19-2015 @ 11:18:33 PM
#4, The asymmetrical back window shape bugged the heck out of me.

3-19-2015 @ 11:21:34 PM
#5, I liked it :/ To each his own, I guess.

3-20-2015 @ 12:19:36 AM
#4, The Cube got discontinued? I didn't even know.

3-20-2015 @ 12:21:30 AM
#7, yup. End of last year.

3-20-2015 @ 01:55:15 AM
1st gen xB: Hell yes. Simple, but handsome styling, tiny footprint, but MASSIVE interior space (at least, it feels that way)
2nd gen xB: Hell no. They took the "spirit" of the first xB/blackBOX and Americanized the hell out of it in a very cynical way... bigger, pudgier, yet more cramped on the inside.

1st gen Cube: Actually very anonymous looking... not many people remember it that well...
2nd gen Cube: IMO, the styling was spot on. The asymmetrical nature of the aesthetics were done very well.
3rd gen Cube: The one the US got... it was essentially the same overall styling as 2nd gen, just a bit fussier and needlessly overstyled in the details.

1st gen Soul: For what they were going for, Kia did a damn good job... and this was BEFORE the Schreyer era.
2nd gen Soul: A bit pudgy, but not too bad... lost some of its unique quirkiness.

Server time: Monday, October 22, 2018 04:15:55 PM

Copyright © 2000 - 2018 Ricecop. All rights reserved.