Car: 96664   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I really liked the LSS models of these when they w..."
Car: 93582   By: Adambomb   Comment: "*claps*..."
Car: 96371   By: DiRF   Comment: "Holy crap... the Degenatron page is still up......"
Car: 96371   By: Skid   Comment: "Wow, I can't believe those GTA3 promotional sites ..."
Car: 96371   By: Obsidian   Comment: "http://www.lovemedia.tv/..."

Submitted by: ricerocketboy
Submitted on: 07-06-2015
Nissan Juke MyColor

7-06-2015 @ 06:20:09 PM
Such a shame that on the order form the customer signed his name only as "R.M." and they couldn't track him down to take delivery of his new car.

He would have loved it.

7-06-2015 @ 06:37:03 PM
#1, or McMunkee :P

7-07-2015 @ 06:08:07 PM
Posted By : Tastycakemix Reply | Edit | Del
Looks like the hot dog theme for Windows 3.1.

[Edited by Tastycakemix on 7-07-2015 @ 06:08:28 PM]

7-07-2015 @ 06:18:36 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#1, McJuke?

7-07-2015 @ 07:27:58 PM
#3, Speaking of Windows 3.1, mine came with some interesting stock soundbytes... don't know if every one did... but I had my "opening" sound as a Scotty doppelganger saying "Full power in 5 seconds, captain!" (I liked it because the desktop would appear pretty much 5 seconds after that)... and a Bones doppelganger saying "He's dead, Jim" when exiting.

7-07-2015 @ 07:38:28 PM
#5, Let's see.... in 3.1 my opening theme was one of those huge canned explosion sound effects from Duke Nukem 3d, the exiting sound was Frank from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 going "Oh, bite me! It'll be fun!"

7-07-2015 @ 07:45:55 PM
#2, Just don't say his name 2 more times, he might reappear and we'll never be rid of him, what with gay marriage now being legal he's probably gone just this side of batshit.

7-07-2015 @ 09:13:42 PM
I never used 3.1, but I used a lot of silly sounds in Windows 98, most of which I got from some cheap sound effects CD. Expand and retract window sounds were rubber band "boing" sounds going up or down, crash or error sounds were tires squealing and a big car crash, Windows prompts were a .44 Magnum firing, my startup sound was a vampire saying "Bleh!," and I can't even remember my exit sound.

7-17-2015 @ 01:27:26 AM
Posted By : Tastycakemix Reply | Edit | Del
#6, One co-worker said their friend had it open with the soundbyte of "I see you shiver with antici ..."

and when it finished loading the windows as 95 was slow, it would say "... pation."
I don't believe her.

Mine? I had the theme music to Prince's Interactive CD-ROM. Cool instrumental beat. Probably still got it if I looked hard enough.

Server time: Saturday, March 24, 2018 04:19:27 AM