Car: 96659   By: Skid   Comment: "Bitchin.' I'm hoping it has a multi-carbed Grey I6..."
Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."

Submitted by: ambientFLIER
Submitted on: 01-23-2005
View Stats Category: Off-topic
the eBAY thread

1 2 3 ]

1-19-2007 @ 11:00:52 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#39, The thursday of LAST week..

1-19-2007 @ 11:05:06 AM
#41, Oh Christ man.... contact the seller tomorrow then... I usually find that "one week" is enough time to allow for shipping, then it's time to contact the seller and ask what's up.

This seller, http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...erid=blbreaux81 , told me he'd ship the item the next day... then after that, I never got another response to any of my further emails to him... I did eventually get all my money back through PayPal, thank God.

1-19-2007 @ 11:06:00 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#42, Whoa shit... I hope I didn't get fucked. I'll contact him NOW.

Thanks DiRF.

edit : BUT, what happens if it got at my home and I wasn't there ?

[Edited by Disrupture on 1-19-2007 @ 11:07:07 AM]

1-19-2007 @ 11:09:34 AM
#43, Huh? UPS, in America at least, will just leave the package on your doorstep... unless the seller specified the package required signed confirmation from the receiver (you)...

1-19-2007 @ 11:19:06 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#44, Yeah that's what I mean.. If they need my signature and I'm not home, what happens ? I lknow what happens for regular post but I don't know for UPS.

1-19-2007 @ 11:21:47 AM
#45, UPS would probably leave a little sticky notice on your door saying they're sorry they missed you, and to call them up to set-up a time for them to swing by when you're home to get the package. But most likely, they should probably just leave it on the doorstep to begin with.

1-19-2007 @ 11:40:36 AM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#46, Ok. Well.. I sure hope I didn't get fucked by the seller, he had perfect feedback thought. I sent him a message.

1-19-2007 @ 01:40:25 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
Small update :

The seller of the item (xBox + 17 games) finally sent it via regular air mail and he told me I should have received it since about tuesday. If I don't get it monday, he told me he will go back to the post office and check the problem.

Another problem : I also bought Vice City + San Andreas from another seller, the same day. I paid, the money was withdrawn from my account and he hasn't sent the item yet because he didn't receive the payment. I checked the status of the transaction and it says the money is unclaimed. I don't get it.

1-19-2007 @ 05:37:48 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
Plus I forgot to mention.. this doesn't make me want to use eBay again. It sucks as a first experience !

1-19-2007 @ 05:38:36 PM
sucks man. Sorry to hear. Hope you get it resolved.

1-19-2007 @ 06:14:10 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
#50, It fucking sucks indeed. I mean I DID pay 300$ for this....

3-07-2018 @ 01:55:56 AM

I thought the price was crazy at first, but then I read the specs.

1 2 3 ]