Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."
Car: 42045   By: Skid   Comment: "Counterpoint: http://imcdb.org/vehicle_113306-Plym..."
Car: 42045   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I dunno, the Freetown Pacer and Tennessee State Tr..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 1
Average Score 1.00
Verdict Good

Submitted by: Sensekhmet
Submitted on: 05-02-2005
View Stats Category: Photoshop/Art
I decided to submit one of my drawings. Sorry for poor camera and poor paper.
A generic muscle car with stripped bumpers (and not-so-generic rear end) in sideways action, in need of track bar and/or torque bar. Hope you like it.

5-02-2005 @ 12:13:21 PM
Good drawing. It looks almost like the front of a ''71-'74 Charger, the mid-section of a '69-'70 Shelby GT500/GT-350 combined with a '68-'70 AMX, and the taillight panel from a '68 Charger.

5-02-2005 @ 12:50:19 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
I see some Chevelle too in the windows. Actually, when I first saw this I thought it WAS a Charger.

5-02-2005 @ 12:53:47 PM
#2, The overall impression is that a '66-'67 Charger, although when you break it down it has little in common with them.

5-02-2005 @ 01:15:58 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
There re a few things I don't like about it. First: perspective. Look at the trim around the tailights... and on the door. Frame twist? Second: the are near the side windows/door is too fat, "trumpet" exhaust tips look ass, the tiny splitter should be drawn better or erased and last-the general "dirtyness" of the picture. I'm not that good with a pencil...

5-21-2005 @ 09:44:30 AM
that's a pretty good drawing bro. I like it alot. It reminds me of a Charger, and yes, like others I see some Chevelle in the windows. Very good drawing.

Server time: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 05:28:36 PM