Car: 62326   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "It looks dejected......."
Car: 96725   By: Skid   Comment: "The missing lower quarter shows how solid it appea..."
Car: 96725   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "The Plymouth does look solid aside from where it a..."
Car: 96725   By: Skid   Comment: "That top Cadillac is pretty much a parts car. The ..."
Car: 90271   By: DiRF   Comment: "Y'know, I was behind a 996 Carrera on the way home..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 2
Average Score 2.50
Verdict Not Rice

Submitted by: Sensekhmet
Submitted on: 07-22-2011
And then she was gone...

*cries*

Comments

7-22-2011 @ 03:05:31 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
Best moments of my life were spent in that junk heap... and then I personally walked beside her and steered her onto the platform... it's not fucking fair, it was supposed to be an epic crash of some sort, not leading a running car off to the slaughterhouse... not like this Froggy, not like this <;(

[Edited by Sensekhmet on 7-22-2011 @ 03:06:28 AM]

7-22-2011 @ 04:34:27 AM
The first love is always the hardest to lose. *Fondly remembers a certain white Camaro*

7-22-2011 @ 06:57:01 AM
#1, I hereby christen your car "Doc Froggyday" ... so sure it'd succumb in battle, only to leave peacefully.

7-22-2011 @ 10:14:16 AM
It's wierd.. I don't frequent ricecop as much, these days.. but it's still sad to see this car go. It's like ricecop lost a member. :( You will be missed, "Frog."

7-22-2011 @ 03:24:29 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
Broke my heart. And left me scared shitless. When I was staring at the truck turning the corner, I suddenly realized this might actually be the closest I ever was to my dream. I'm a corporate peon wage slave: for the last year I didn't get a single response to my resumes: I'm too good (master's degree!) for a shitty job, too shitty (crap degree! no experience!) for a good job. I can only afford things because I live with my parents. Future is scary.

[Edited by Sensekhmet on 7-22-2011 @ 03:25:06 PM]

7-22-2011 @ 03:27:29 PM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#5, Oh, sorry, I managed to get a contact for an interview at McKinsey (team assistant). 4 stages, suits, diesel, days off, shit. I 'wasn't motivated for this job' they said: not to my face of course, I've got this info via another contact: fuck your corporate bullshit. How the fuck can I be more motivated? Should I kill someone?

7-22-2011 @ 05:16:26 PM
I'm a public servant now, in the lowest paid position in the building... I get respect from my superiors, but the position I work obviously gets ZERO respect or attention from the organization itself. Horrible training, responsibility for things I was never told about, and it's a two-person job... half the time I've been working by myself... which makes it really difficult.

I was in the same boat, no experience, so most people wouldn't look at my resume or interview me, despite a full Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject.

9-06-2011 @ 09:07:48 PM
I'll miss this little thing.

Server time: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:42:14 AM