Car: 76440   By: Skid   Comment: "750 horsepower V8, a real stick shift, and AWD? ..."
Car: 76440   By: DiRF   Comment: "Whale oil beef hooked...."
Car: 76440   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "LSA and LS9. http://www.fornasaricars.com/index...."
Car: 25804   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Lol, sedan..."
Car: Fpost   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: ""Yeah, uh, Tower could you roll emergency vehicles..."

Submitted by: Adambomb
Submitted on: 05-31-2014
View Stats Category: Truck
Ford Ranger

Comments

5-31-2014 @ 09:12:13 PM
I'm kinda glad some people do this, makes it easier for me to not waste my time talking to them, cuz' I already know I'm going to hate them.

And for those of you already saying not to judge a book by it's cover.......

HORSESHIT!

99 times outta' 100, the story inside is EXACTLY what's printed on the cover!

6-01-2014 @ 12:21:57 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#1, Werd. I call it the "Monster Energy logo sticker social cohesion and rational citizen test". If you've got the sticker on your car - you've failed the test and are not likely a person who I'd want to hang around with.

Werd x2 for judging books by covers. I can judge - I have judged - and I will judge books by their covers. Catcher in the Rye was shit.

6-01-2014 @ 05:49:29 PM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
#2, yea fuck Holden. all that guy does is complain.
fucking whiner.

6-01-2014 @ 09:24:00 PM
#2, Similar to the test you apparently have to pass if you wish to purchase a Dodge Ram 2500 or up....

1. Do you ever worry about your behavior perpetuating negative gender stereotypes?
2. Have you ever described broccoli as being "versatile"?
3. Are "Purple", "Violet" and "Fuscia" three different things?
4. Do you know what "Equity" means?
5. Do you recall the last time you weren't wearing that "Don't tread on me" ballcap?
6. Are any of your close personal friends not named "Dillon", "Cody" or "Hunter"?
7. Do you own any music CDs that do not feature steel guitar on at least 50% of the tracks?
8. Can you identify one of the two numbers not considered to be either prime, nor composite?
9. Is oral/dental health of great concern to you?
10. Can you think of a reason why a loaded gun should not be kept in the glove box?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above, sorry, but we cannot sell to you.

6-01-2014 @ 09:28:15 PM
#4, hahahahahahaha. That's pretty epic.

6-01-2014 @ 11:40:34 PM
#4, If I ever meet anyone who describes broccoli as "versatile," I'm going to shoot him with the loaded gun my friend Cody keeps in his glove box. If he finds finds that suggestion to be equitable, in any case.

6-02-2014 @ 07:25:11 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
#4, Damn you for being so thorough and funny.

Server time: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:19:55 AM