Car: 97126   By: Skid   Comment: "Yikes. :(..."
Car: 97126   By: DiRF   Comment: "...in other news, ..."
Car: 92356   By: DiRF   Comment: "...apparently, A.O. Smith is a multi-billion dolla..."
Car: Fpost   By: Adambomb   Comment: "https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2343375979..."
Car: 41906   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Amazon Prime, obviously. Ship to an Amazon locker...."

Submitted on: 05-23-2018
View Stats Category: Vehicle Misc
Recent haul of vintage diecasts...

-Kidco "Champ of the Road" "Corvette Classics" set with a '57, '63, '71 (custom), and '78.
-Tomica Suzuki Cervo (been pining for this diecast for over a decade... I'm weird like that)
-Tomica Renault 4 Fourgonnette. Saw it hidden amongst a slew of vintage Lesney Matchboxes at an antique mall.-
-Majorette Renault Twingo
-PlayArt "Hot Shots" Caprice Taxi
-Tomica "Pocket Cars" Datsun's First Car (Type 11, copy of the Austin Seven)

Comments

5-24-2018 @ 04:09:59 PM
Posted By : Obsidian Reply | Edit | Del
Ah Majorette! J'adore!

5-24-2018 @ 04:52:22 PM
Hey babe, wanna see my pocket car?

5-24-2018 @ 09:22:56 PM
That Tomy Datsun Type 11 looks pretty cool, actually.

5-24-2018 @ 09:39:47 PM
#3, If you want clearer shots: https://hellototomica.com/tomica/t0600101/?lang=en

5-24-2018 @ 10:31:50 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
#4, I recall having a white one as a kid.

11-01-2018 @ 10:59:49 PM
#3, https://www.ebay.com/itm/332765887738

11-02-2018 @ 09:18:14 AM
The Cervo is pretty neat :D

4-26-2019 @ 02:20:28 PM
Am I weird that I have almost zero interest in collecting vintage Hot Wheels? That seems to be the "go to" for collecting 1/64s, but not for me... vintage Matchbox/Lenseys don't really appeal to me either... and I've always viewed [most] Johnny Lightnings as a joke... JL has made some fantastic diecasts, which I have bought... but the majority feel like they're solely produced with the intention of being "prized" collectibles... it's like all the new "First Issue" comic books that came out in the '90s at the height of the comic book boom... fucking ridiculous.

...I walk through flea markets and antique malls, and so many people have RACKS of NIP Hot Wheels from 10-30 years ago... and I feel myself dozing off just looking at them.

4-26-2019 @ 03:05:18 PM
#8, I've developed something of an interest in the vintage "Spectraflame" Redline Hot Wheels from 1968-1971. Not in buying them, of course, but they're interesting to look at and I follow a couple of YouTube channels that restore them.

4-26-2019 @ 10:19:35 PM
Maybe I'm weird, but I don't collect Spectraflame/Redline Hot Wheels either. I just collect whatever the hell I want and that's a widely varied list. I like anything that represents a reasonably detailed, minimally decorated, believable street vehicle, particularly a North American variant or whatever looks closest. I also collect Russian cars. Someday I'll finally catalog everything. Someday.

Server time: Monday, June 24, 2019 05:27:40 PM

Copyright 2000 - 2019 Ricecop. All rights reserved.