Go to car

Latest Comments
Car: 97043   By: Skid   Comment: "Yeah, that's one odd little duckie. I'm wondering ..."
Car: 97038   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "same. I don't think I've ever seen one with it int..."
Car: 97038   By: DiRF   Comment: "I'd love to have one, but only if I could acquire ..."
Car: 97038   By: ricerocketboy   Comment: "Is that an EXA?..."
Car: 97036   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "“Fully Original Roadside Decoration”..."
See last 25 comments
 Go to

Next picture
Ricecop Home
Bling Bling
Free Post

 Top 10

Top 10 Ricers
Top 10 Non-Ricers
Top 10 Other Good
Top 10 Other Bad

 New & Retired

Newest Images
Retired Images


Submit a picture
Profile Lookup
Site Log
Leader Board
Site Stats

 Online Now

0 Ricecops
1 Guests

Detailed List




Remember Login?

Sign up!
Why sign up?
Forgot my password

View this image at full size
Click here to let us know if the image above is broken.

Go back and vote on this image.

Picture Information
URL: http://riceornot.ricecop.com/?auto=20163
Submitted by: Skid
Comments: 7  (Read/Post)     Favorites: 1  (View)
Submitted on: 03-11-2003
View Stats Category: Photoshop/Art
Photoshop of: 18104
Biohazard's tight new Volvo 242.


Showing page: 1 of 1
1 ]

3-11-2003 @ 05:09:08 PM
Posted By : Biohazard Reply | Edit | Del

3-11-2003 @ 05:10:10 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
SVT rims?

3-11-2003 @ 05:12:01 PM
Posted By : Biohazard Reply | Edit | Del
#2, On rubber bands.

3-11-2003 @ 05:13:37 PM
Posted By : Biohazard Reply | Edit | Del
How did you drop it like that without messing up the background? I can't seem to do that.

3-11-2003 @ 06:04:58 PM
Posted By : Skid Reply | Edit | Del
#4, You just trace the bottom of the car (be sure to stick closely the body when doing the wheelwells), then trace around the upper edges of the picture and return to your original spot. Then move the whole top part of the picture down, then cut out the entire picture and move it up to re-size it.

3-02-2004 @ 09:24:48 AM
Posted By : musclecarnut711 Reply | Edit | Del
#3, the kind that are used for braces

4-17-2005 @ 02:59:22 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del

Showing page: 1 of 1
1 ]

Login to leave a comment

Click here to post your own classified ad

Want to send some feedback? Click here.

Server time: Monday, October 22, 2018 12:15:37 PM

All pictures on this site are property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2018 Ricecop. All rights reserved.