Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."
Car: 42045   By: Skid   Comment: "Counterpoint: http://imcdb.org/vehicle_113306-Plym..."
Car: 42045   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I dunno, the Freetown Pacer and Tennessee State Tr..."

URL: http://riceornot.ricecop.com/?auto=20414
Submitted on: 03-16-2003
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Winner of the 2003 Darlington spring race, Ricky Craven.

3-16-2003 @ 06:15:11 PM
One of the best races I've seen in a long time, and signs that this season will be GREAT.

3-16-2003 @ 06:18:44 PM
Posted By : Jurrell Reply | Edit | Del
Those pontiacs are the best looking cars in NASCAR

3-16-2003 @ 06:21:06 PM
Posted By : Lemming Reply | Edit | Del
Been a while since I've even seen a couple of laps of a NASCAR race (generally I don't even watch any TV at all). Parents were watching this one, though, so I saw a bit of it. Except for the finish, which seems to have been rather interesting to watch.

3-16-2003 @ 06:22:50 PM
Posted By : Jurrell Reply | Edit | Del
Those cars were bumping and grinding all the way to the finish!

3-16-2003 @ 06:24:28 PM
#2, I must agree with you, even though I lean the most towards the Dodge boys. Pontiac just needs better drivers.

--Ricky Craven: Great driver, but a single car team. >_<
--Johnny Benson: Great driver, just has crappy luck, and a spine that seems to attract accidents.
--Jerry Nadeau: Great driver, but basically a brand new team (even though it was the #36 last year, new number, driver, and crew chief)
--Mike Skinner: Again, a single car team. >_<
--Jack Sprague: Single car team, but has strong ties to Hendrick Motorsports...too bad Jack crashes every race.

3-16-2003 @ 06:32:37 PM
Posted By : NerfHerder Reply | Edit | Del
I didn't watch this weeks race I taped the first hour or so just so I could get a sound clip of "Boogity Booguty Boogity" which I did. but when I was rewinding the tape I saw quite a few crashes.

3-16-2003 @ 08:18:08 PM
Posted By : Gael Reply | Edit | Del
That ending was awesome. That pic is hilarious also, hehe.. I'll be rooting for Kenseth all year :)

3-16-2003 @ 08:39:47 PM
Posted By : solid_snake Reply | Edit | Del
Kneel before profeser chaos

3-16-2003 @ 10:50:29 PM

11-04-2004 @ 03:42:43 PM
#8, The first driver (#1)

Ted Musgrave (#1) got screwed out of the championship in 2003, and said he'd stop being Mr. Nice Guy, and become a more aggresive and cheap-shot driver...so the owner of that South Park Nascar drivers site decided to have some fun with what Ted said.

But this year, Ted's been the same nice, clean driver he's always been.

Server time: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 02:24:22 PM