Car: 96235   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Well that's shit...."
Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 0
Average Score 0.00
Verdict Good

Submitted by: 427 Vette
Submitted on: 10-29-2007
View Stats Category: Photoshop/Art
Country Music edition Silverado 3500HD

10-29-2007 @ 03:31:16 AM
Every modern redneck's dream vehicle.

10-29-2007 @ 10:42:48 AM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
On the upside, you could install a kickin' sound system in the bed :P

[Edited by Adambomb on 10-29-2007 @ 10:43:04 AM]

10-29-2007 @ 10:43:38 AM
The giant rims in the back with the low-profile dually tires is a freaking joke.

What is the obsession with giant rims and no sidewall? Giant wheels look like shit and ride like the same.

[Edited by Skid on 10-29-2007 @ 10:44:12 AM]

10-29-2007 @ 10:55:01 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#3, It's all about whatever looks cool, form>functionality is the essence of popular car modifications. That's why it galls me yet doesn't surprise me every time I see someone putting wheels in excess of 20 inches in diameter on sports cars. The general populace that has money to spend on car modifications usually has no taste whatsoever. Just pick up any aftermarket automotive magazine.

As for the truck itself, the styling is overdone, the "stage" concept is stupid, and that interior is painful to look at.

10-29-2007 @ 10:56:19 AM
#4, That's my main beef: I don't understand why anyone would think it looks cool.

10-29-2007 @ 10:59:07 AM
#5, sadly, it bigger wheels mean you have more money-around here anyway. A lot of the girls here, and to an extent the guys too, often judge someone's "worth" by the wheels on thier car. I remember a couple weeks ago, I was walking downtown with some people, and this girl "dayum that dude's be flauntin mad cash." I was like "how do you know?" and she responded with "those rims are 26s at least". I looked at the vehicle and I told her it was "at most a $3500 Caprice with $25,000 wheels". She used the wheels as a judgement that he must be super rich.

10-29-2007 @ 11:00:15 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
#5, They're idiots that associate status with exterior modifications, nuff said.

10-29-2007 @ 11:03:25 AM
#7, yes. And that's alot of the "teen demographic" around here. They look at rice as "having money to modify your car to professional standards". >_< Oh, and the irony is, that girl has a Tahoe on 24s, and I asked her if she was rich, and she said "quit hatin, you already said you don't like dem rim on a whip". She's not black either. No offense to who may be black on here.

10-29-2007 @ 03:18:35 PM
Posted By : Driven_out Reply | Edit | Del
lose the decals, paint bumper and grille, and drop it maybe 4 inches, and i'd take it.

10-29-2007 @ 04:41:20 PM
Posted By : tanner07 Reply | Edit | Del
I want a Rock n Roll Edition Camaro now.

Server time: Sunday, March 18, 2018 07:40:57 AM