Car: 25569   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "And now I remember why nobody liked that guy.... h..."
Car: 25569   By: Obsidian   Comment: "It does work if the Holstein Miata is taunting a b..."
Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 68
Average Score 3.25
Verdict Good

Submitted by: Jurrell
Submitted on: 08-19-2002
View Stats Category: Vehicle Misc
Thats just wrong, I would save it.....but I'm only a mere teen..

1 2 3 ]

8-20-2002 @ 08:58:01 AM
Posted By : Wingnut Reply | Edit | Del
CRX: Sounds like a lot of 19yr olds are about to get a first hand lesson in suing the city of Houston. So how has this played out since the arrests? All charges dropped yet? Houston is going to be forking out some cash to a lot of people by the sounds of it. And a certain cop is about to be unemployed.

8-20-2002 @ 09:07:30 AM
Posted By : mr_mcmunkee Reply | Edit | Del
Well the kids in my town hang out in parking lots all night, showing off their cars and basically causing trouble. Not all of them race, but the racers hang out in those crowds. My town is cracking down on street racing and I'm all for it. They keep causing accidents and racing on a strip that's 35 MPH. Kids shouldn't hang out in parking lots anyways, it's not good for the businesses and they end up getting in trouble anyways. There's a crime called LOITERING. They can't sue, they were loitering and I'm sure they've been warned by the business owners before.

8-20-2002 @ 09:14:52 AM
Posted By : mr_mcmunkee Reply | Edit | Del
Plus there were some intoxicated and it was past curfew anyways. Kids always think EVERYTHING is unfair when they can't do anything they want. There are laws and rules, they may not all make sense to you at the time, but you still must follow them or pay the consequences.

8-20-2002 @ 10:19:58 AM
Posted By : cams116 Reply | Edit | Del
So not haveing a go at anyone, and me not knowing the whole story. But #43/43 where are they ment to go? Drinking yes its a problem, from about age 10-110 its a big problem drinking. Now if the drivers of the cars were drinking thats a different story, lock them up for years.

9-16-2002 @ 10:58:56 PM
I heard through the grapevine that this car is now in Quebec undergoing a restoration.

10-11-2002 @ 11:34:44 AM
Posted By : 95T-Bird Reply | Edit | Del
Ya know, I think I'm gonna beat down this guy and not tell him why. See if he can figure it out.

11-28-2002 @ 07:22:59 AM
How aold are you Jurrelll?

5-29-2003 @ 08:54:13 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
there were some kids that just graduated spraying like that silly foam on their cars in the parking lot of my market yesterday.

1 2 3 ]