Car: 33716   By: Skid   Comment: "One of the top comments: "Wiseau serious?" I'm d..."
Car: 33716   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "...And introducing Tommy Wiseau as the Joker https..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "I still never understood why no 3rd party supplier..."
Car: 96657   By: Skid   Comment: "Definitely looks like a third gen under there...."
Car: 96656   By: Skid   Comment: "On IMCDB, they seem to have determined that the st..."

Submitted by: 427 Vette
Submitted on: 05-02-2006
Black NSX

8-03-2006 @ 12:51:37 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
I had a dream last night that I saw one of these. Needless to say, I don't see them very often.

1-12-2007 @ 09:01:16 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
I had a dream about RoN last night, I was INSIDE the site.

6-02-2007 @ 03:36:34 AM
Posted By : Biohazard Reply | Edit | Del
At first glance I thought this was one of Lemming's photoshops. I guess its kinda the flat look of the color.

So damn sick.

1-13-2008 @ 04:06:16 AM
Posted By : MxCx Reply | Edit | Del
I would.

1-13-2008 @ 04:28:21 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#2, I have dreams like that if I read to much internets

11-20-2008 @ 02:51:51 AM
#5, Same. Not too long after I joined IMCDb, I had a restless dream that I was trying to identify every car on the site, and somehow I ended up winning a silver Porsche Carrera GT, but I wasn't allowed to drive it for some reason.

I woke up throwing up. No joke.

11-20-2008 @ 03:20:44 AM
#6, Random thought but practically every time they put a Pontiac 6000 up on IMCDb, some genius labels it as an STE whether it is one or not (usually not), and the site people happily adjust the title accordingly. Then I come along and try to label it correctly and they either argue with me or ignore it.

This happened on Wikipedia recently, someone re-labeled my 6K as an '84. I changed it back and gave my reason as "I know it's a 1985 model because I OWN this car."

I'm not a fanboy, I swear! :P

4-25-2009 @ 06:35:54 PM
#7, A quick browse of that article on wikipedia reveals that it's once again been changed to 1984. :/

4-25-2009 @ 10:25:48 PM
#8, Yep. I wonder if they're thrown off by the fact that the chrome side trim has been removed. Never mind that the 1984 and '85 both had the chrome stock, but the '84 had a thinner rubber piece than the '85. The '84 would also be carbureted, the absence of which might be visible given that the hood is up and I provided a high-res image.

Server time: Saturday, March 17, 2018 09:48:16 PM