Car: 96495   By: DiRF   Comment: "It really ties the car together, Dude...."
Car: 96502   By: Skid   Comment: "One of my coworkers has a black one with a gold pi..."
Car: 96495   By: Skid   Comment: "Interesting color combo. The pinstripe really sets..."
Car: 96502   By: DiRF   Comment: "Damn shame. These are really solid-handling, beaut..."
Car: 96502   By: Adambomb   Comment: "I think I need a tetanus shot just from looking at..."

Submitted by: wannabemustangjockey
Submitted on: 05-13-2009
View Stats Category: Photoshop/Art
Vintage style Ford Flex woodie. I vectored this over the course of a few days and I really like it.

Comments

5-14-2009 @ 12:04:47 AM
The Ford Flex is a vehicle I scoffed at in concept form. But dammit, the more I see of it, the more I like it.

5-14-2009 @ 12:06:08 AM
#1, same here. At first, I was like "meh, another modern Ford" but now I dig it. Alot.

5-14-2009 @ 12:07:31 AM
Oh, and it is very nice vector-work, btw, wbmj.

5-14-2009 @ 12:51:14 AM
I'm not a huge fan of the vehicle, but good work on the render.

5-14-2009 @ 11:10:41 AM
Posted By : 454Nova Reply | Edit | Del
ditch the tail! j/k.. great work!

5-14-2009 @ 08:26:56 PM
Posted By : Disrupture Reply | Edit | Del
I really like the Flex. I've sat in one at the auto show last winter and tought it could be a great vehicle when I start a family. I couldn't say a negative point on it after 10 minutes of observation.. nothing a roadtest would change I think. I just REALLY like boxy vehicles.

5-15-2009 @ 07:59:03 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#6, Kind of like the story with moder Skodas and me. They are boring cars and the current gen is simply ugly (I only like this gen pre-face lift Octavia and maybe the old Superb... but it looked like an inflatable Octavia and was snooze inducing in general) but: damn. Whenever I get to sit in one, in 2 minutes or less I feel like the car was tailored for me, like it grew with me. Everything is in the right place, pedals, steering wheel, controls, buttons, switches and most importantly DRIVING POSITION are simply perfect. This is quite a feat as I can never find a good driving position in any FWD car. It's always the case of 'pedals too close - steering wheel too far'. To sum it up: I don't really give a fuck about how it looks or drives as long as I feel good inside it.

Server time: Sunday, October 22, 2017 10:49:30 PM