Car: 96502   By: DiRF   Comment: "Damn shame. These are really solid-handling, beaut..."
Car: 96502   By: Adambomb   Comment: "I think I need a tetanus shot just from looking at..."
Car: 96502   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "Yeesh. I really liked these when they were new...."
Car: 96502   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "G20-FeO2..."
Car: Fpost   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/clean-1988-..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 3
Average Score 1.00
Verdict Good

Submitted by: thirtyseven
Comments: 237  (Read/Post)   Favorites: 4  (View)
Submitted on: 12-10-2006
View Stats Category: Off-topic
Evidence of flagrant mod abuse, exhibit A: new member KEFIR deleted for seemingly no other reason than average grammar. This will surely have me banned but I'm tired of this tyrannical behavior by who I suspect is a lone agent.

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]

12-10-2006 @ 02:23:14 AM
#18, Kill on Sight would be my guess

12-10-2006 @ 02:24:47 AM
#19, Look, I have not edited another user's comment in quite a long time actually, so I have no idea what you're talking about, PM the other mods on the forums to try to figure it out. Like I said, I stayed out of this one.

#17, Kill On Sight. A banned user that has come back about a hundred times under tons different accounts that causes slight annoyance for us mods. He cannot accept that his actions and presence were no longer allowed here, so he just keeps coming back.

12-10-2006 @ 02:25:56 AM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#22, dude I haven't even accused you, so why are you automatically on the defense?

12-10-2006 @ 02:27:27 AM
#20, If I'm not the person you were accusing of being the "lone agent" then you're right, I have no reason to be mad.

I think I'm just perturbed by your attitude that because you're challenging us mods that you're gonna face reprucussions, like we would really do that to an established member. The only accounts we mess with are puppet accounts perpetrated by the same person over and over and over again.

Also, it's kinda late at night, and my fuse is a tad shorter than usual, but that's my problem and I should not lash out. For that I apologize.

[Edited by DiRF on 12-10-2006 @ 02:28:01 AM]

12-10-2006 @ 02:28:32 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
DAMN[/token black guy]

12-10-2006 @ 02:29:14 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
Personally I feel that I have to self censor since I got muzzled for a fairly altima-ish joke

12-10-2006 @ 02:29:23 AM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
is there reason to believe that this guy was ambient?

12-10-2006 @ 02:29:59 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#27, FORBIDDEN WORD!!!

12-10-2006 @ 02:30:44 AM
#27, Yes. Several reasons actually. If another mod wants to reveal them, they can, but I'd rather keep mum on the issue to not reveal how we find these things out. I can tell you that we all came to a consensus and were absolutely sure it was.

[Edited by DiRF on 12-10-2006 @ 02:31:21 AM]

12-10-2006 @ 02:31:02 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#27, every new user since pinktriangle is ambient

12-10-2006 @ 02:31:26 AM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#24, no problem, I'm not trying to have a bad attitude, I simply disagree with random acts of thuggishness, no matter the perpitrator. And with seemingly unprooked profile changes and comment editing on "established members" I personally feel I have much to fear when it comes to my account. I've never personally had any problems what so ever with mods, and as I implied with my "lone agent" disclaimer I don't have any beef towards ay of you who aren't involved in this BS.

12-10-2006 @ 02:31:43 AM
#27, Wouldn't surprise me, the little turdburglar just doesn't learn that he ain't welcome in this sandbox because he peed in it.

12-10-2006 @ 02:32:23 AM
Posted By : Driven_out Reply | Edit | Del
if this keeps up, not even the smallest of frys can ever establish themselves on RoN.

12-10-2006 @ 02:32:58 AM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#33, thank you.

12-10-2006 @ 02:33:43 AM
Posted By : Bling24 Reply | Edit | Del
if it were someone who was banned once, been gone for awhile, but then comes back with a new, non-asshole attitude I say let him back in

12-10-2006 @ 02:34:39 AM
#35, SOrry, that concept brings down forums, we tried it several times on Ricecop Forums (where I do happen to be a mod) and it never works. Once you get the banhammer, you live with the consequences

12-10-2006 @ 02:34:49 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
the bannination of a member is fine, as long as you're 100% positive it's him, but aren't the post changing and profile editing a little bit of overkill?

12-10-2006 @ 02:35:10 AM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#36, I agree with that.

12-10-2006 @ 02:35:40 AM
Posted By : Driven_out Reply | Edit | Del
#35, I can relate to that. I've gotten banned from a forum, but I came back after some time, pleaded apology and got on since.

12-10-2006 @ 02:35:44 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
I've recieved the feeling that I am not an "established" memeber. There seems to be a negative attitude towards those who aren't early 2003 or before.

And Driven_Out is right. We need fresh blood. But we all also need to welcome people.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ]