Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."
Car: 42045   By: DiRF   Comment: "https://i.imgur.com/PwnMf7O.gifv..."
Car: 42045   By: Obsidian   Comment: "Come now - that's just tragic. I would hope the bi..."
Car: 42045   By: Skid   Comment: "Counterpoint: http://imcdb.org/vehicle_113306-Plym..."
Car: 42045   By: wannabemustangjockey   Comment: "I dunno, the Freetown Pacer and Tennessee State Tr..."

This image has expired.

Final Stats:

Total Votes 0
Average Score 0.00
Verdict Good

Submitted by: Adambomb
Submitted on: 10-03-2007
View Stats Category: Vehicle Misc
Grand Am hangin' around.

10-03-2007 @ 07:32:01 PM
is this the same parking garage they launched the Cutlass off of?

10-03-2007 @ 07:32:23 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del

10-03-2007 @ 07:37:02 PM
Posted By : MxCx Reply | Edit | Del

10-03-2007 @ 07:58:05 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
#3, They should've dropped this instead of the Olds.

10-03-2007 @ 09:46:54 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
Marina City.

10-03-2007 @ 09:48:48 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
I would be afraid to get out of my car if it was parked at one of those near the edge.

10-03-2007 @ 09:56:29 PM
Posted By : thirtyseven Reply | Edit | Del
#6, It's scary. Two of my other favorite Chicago parking garages:

Adjacent to Water Tower Place (huge downtown shopping mall w/ condos and also home to Oprah, itself adjacent to the old stone watertower [last standing building after the great fire] it's named for) there is a garage that you have to drive up a four or five story tall spiral ramp and then across a bridge into the Hancock tower (http://iphcip1.physik.uni-mainz.de/...cs/hancock2.jpg ) where there are several more stories inside the building.

The other is Grant Park North Garage which is under the city's main downtown park, similar to central park in NYC. As I said, it's under the park... all of it, and it's fucking huge and all black brick and really can't be described if you've never seen it.

[Edited by thirtyseven on 10-03-2007 @ 09:57:17 PM]

10-03-2007 @ 10:59:13 PM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
that might be the best ad ever

10-04-2007 @ 02:04:53 AM
Posted By : motopsycho Reply | Edit | Del
allstate blows.

10-04-2007 @ 02:24:36 AM
Posted By : Muntz05 Reply | Edit | Del
#9, based on that, liberty mutual seems like a bad company. they're handling my claim... fuck

10-04-2007 @ 02:35:32 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#10, odd my dad worked for liberty as lawyer. Not as an actual employee though.

He said stay away from big companies like allstate, geico, etc. They have enough money so they don't need to give a fuck. I am sure he is smart enough to not bad mouth a company that probably gave him over a million over the years.

10-04-2007 @ 02:36:05 AM
#9, Where does AAA rank on there? I didn't see it on the list.

10-04-2007 @ 02:38:10 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#9, that's crazy my dad named 2/3 of them

the other one is not in Canada

10-04-2007 @ 07:38:25 AM
Posted By : kstagger Reply | Edit | Del
#9, damn - I've been using State Farm for yeaars...

the did fix my Nissan truck when it got fucked up bad in an accident - rates have been pretty low with them - of course I insure all my cars 'mafia style'

10-04-2007 @ 10:57:54 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
My family has been using Allstate for quite some time and we've never really had a problem. After my first accident our rates hardly went up at all because of our clean driving record. In my first year of driving I had two accidents and recieved four tickets (of which one was speeding the other a seatbelt violation). And after my brother totalled my truck he didn't get a ticket because both he and the other driver were at fault. I've been driving for over 4 years now and haven't gotten into any trouble for quite a while not to mention the fact that 2 out of 3 of our cars are on PLPD insurance. So we don't have any reason to mistrust our insurer.

[Edited by Subourbon187 on 10-04-2007 @ 10:58:04 AM]

10-04-2007 @ 11:18:37 AM
Posted By : 89Rettagt Reply | Edit | Del
#9, thats a crock. kentucky farm bureau tried to handle a claim of mine and only give me about a 1/3 of what i was owed, claiming the guy making a left without looking was partially MY fault.

10-04-2007 @ 05:23:25 PM
Posted By : Bonfire Reply | Edit | Del
Hey! That's a photo that I took!

Neat! Looks like someone found my flickr photostream.

10-04-2007 @ 05:24:58 PM
#17, Looks like someone found his way back to RiceorNot. Welcome back.

10-04-2007 @ 07:07:53 PM
#17, welcome back dude.

10-04-2007 @ 07:57:24 PM
Posted By : Bonfire Reply | Edit | Del
I've been here, creepily lurking and whatnot.

Server time: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 11:28:23 PM