Car: 96371   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "Yardie Lobo!..."
Car: 96371   By: Adambomb   Comment: "Doesn't look too bad...."
Car: 25569   By: Low-Tech Redneck   Comment: "And now I remember why nobody liked that guy.... h..."
Car: 25569   By: Obsidian   Comment: "It does work if the Holstein Miata is taunting a b..."
Car: 96662   By: Skid   Comment: "Beat to shit, and a V6 model to boot. But I actual..."

Submitted on: 05-29-2006
Microsoft-sponsored car that will run later this year at Dover...

*insert cliche about the car crashing*

1 2 ]

5-29-2006 @ 11:51:08 AM
Posted By : 89Rettagt Reply | Edit | Del
i like that paint job, it looks alot cleaner than many of the others in nascar.

5-29-2006 @ 02:05:39 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
would be better if it was painted like the blue screen of death

5-29-2006 @ 02:14:14 PM
Posted By : Lemming Reply | Edit | Del
I can't remember that last time I've actually seen one of those...

5-29-2006 @ 02:23:34 PM
Posted By : solid_snake Reply | Edit | Del
The last one I saw was caused by a driver issue.

ATI :v

5-29-2006 @ 02:32:30 PM
Posted By : Adambomb Reply | Edit | Del
#3, I'm telling Bill Gates on you :P

5-29-2006 @ 05:15:13 PM
#5, Why? He's actually saying some complimentary, the recent lack of BSoD's has been noticeable for me too.

Oh, XP still sometimes slows to a crawl for me (it's probably more virus related than MS-related though... for some reason, my winlogon.exe hijacks all my processing power periodically, and I have to do a hard reboot) but haven't seen a BSoD since getting this computer.

5-29-2006 @ 05:39:18 PM
Posted By : stang392 Reply | Edit | Del
I've not seen it since I got rid of ME

5-29-2006 @ 05:44:14 PM
Posted By : Dadol21 Reply | Edit | Del
#4, Same here. Ive had XP since Jan. and only seen one that was caused by the ATI driver.

5-29-2006 @ 05:56:18 PM
Posted By : solid_snake Reply | Edit | Del
#8, Did the driver happen to come from windows update?

5-29-2006 @ 06:16:37 PM
#9, No the driver comes from Owensboro, KY. Oh wait, you meant device driver :P

5-30-2006 @ 01:58:55 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
It's a good thing that NASCAR has almost zero electronics (but you do have data loggers... right? Right?!), MS can't do much damage here. Now if they were to soponsor an F1 car...

5-30-2006 @ 02:04:11 AM
Honestly I don't think there are any electronics in an F1 car that you wouldn't also find in a professional stock car, apart from electronic fuel injection. :P

5-30-2006 @ 02:05:38 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#12, aka the emperor's tool of oppression :p

What does NASCAR not allow FI? I think every car they are "based" on has FI

5-30-2006 @ 02:10:08 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#12, Oh? So the uber-EMS that controls everything fromt rev-limiter to mixture to traction control, to 0.002 second shifts to rev cut-off and registers even how many times the driver has farted is in NASCAR too?

5-30-2006 @ 02:13:12 AM
#14, Hell if I know. I do know a modern stock car has a positive ass load of electronics, though.

5-30-2006 @ 02:13:17 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del

I really wish nascar was about stock car racing like it used to be. I'd love to see fusion on Camry action!

5-30-2006 @ 02:14:32 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#16, FWD sucks *runs*

5-30-2006 @ 02:15:51 AM
Posted By : Subourbon187 Reply | Edit | Del
It's all about safety nowadays, I want blood and gore damnit! I want Dale Jarrett's innards spattered all over the tarmac! I want Jeff Gordon to hit the barrier at 200+ and go sailing from the cockpit into a billboard for some men's hair supplement, all the while making sure the camera catches a glimpse of him drinking a Pepsi! Only then would I bother to watch NASCAR

5-30-2006 @ 02:17:56 AM
Posted By : Sensekhmet Reply | Edit | Del
#18, Think of how boring would NASCAR be with aero-rich bodies used in DTM for example: no more crashes. You can safely rub and nudge you opponent when you car's body is an overturned bath tub though *runs again*

5-30-2006 @ 02:18:28 AM
Posted By : Altima35se2003 Reply | Edit | Del
#18, FUCKING RIGHT! God damn demmicrat liberal nanny state. Nascar was the only thing on the tv. That Home Depo car spun the fuck out...or so I thought. The nanny state roof flaps deployed and he was going straigh a head in 1.5 turns! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! NASCAR IS ONLY COOL CAUSE OF CRASHES!!

1 2 ]